Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > Commercial Listings
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-30-2017, 07:48 AM   #61
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutboy View Post
What is the international?
The Wally Byam Airstream Club (a.k.a. the Wally Byam Caravan Club International, WBCCI) is holding their International Rally, their biggest event of the year in Escanaba, MI in late July.
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:08 PM   #62
Rivet Master

2014 27' Flying Cloud
Viera , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutboy View Post
What is the international?

The WBCCI Wally Byam Airstream Club International Rally being held in Escanaba, MI this year.
2014 27FB Flying Cloud - SilverCabin II
2018 F-150 Platinum - unnamed

The best part of any trip is when you pull away from home.
SilverCabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #63
Rivet Master

2014 27' Flying Cloud
Viera , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro-Air View Post
I'll be shipping ahead of us to Escanaba almost 100 lbs of free stuff (and my tools). Lew will be hauling his trailer from his summer Oregon business location. Please stop by and take some of the free goodies off our hands so I don't have to ship it all back again!

What is your planned arrival date?

Old 07-04-2017, 01:58 PM   #64
Njg
3 Rivet Member

2018 25' International
Columbia , Missouri
Should the AIRSTREAM code simply be put in the "special instructions for seller" field? I'm not seeing a specific box for the coupon on the mobile or desktop versions of the site.. thanks!
Njg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 02:09 PM   #65
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Matteo, are you taking names for a reservation list of buyers? If so please add me, Michael Cagle arriving on the 22nd #10656 with the SECU Mini-Caravan.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:32 PM   #66
Rivet Master

2014 25' Flying Cloud
Cuddebackville , New York
I won't be there but I have only two words: Get one.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:35 PM   #67
Electronic Controls OEM
Commercial Member

Allentown , New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njg View Post
Should the AIRSTREAM code simply be put in the "special instructions for seller" field? I'm not seeing a specific box for the coupon on the mobile or desktop versions of the site.. thanks!
Hi NJG. During the checkout process on the right side of the screen, you'll see a box with the grayed-out word "Discount" in it, and a grayed-out button labeled "Apply". After you type in "AIRSTREAM", the Apply button will light up as active. Click it to then apply the discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWCHIEF View Post
Matteo, are you taking names for a reservation list of buyers? If so please add me, Michael Cagle arriving on the 22nd #10656 with the SECU Mini-Caravan.
Hi Michael. Thanks for the strong interest and commitment! We're still coordinating with Lew on how we're going to handle the scheduling. I'm trying to think of a way to use the forum. I believe within the Airstream Marketplace - Commercial Listings forum section, I can create a new topic for sign-ups, while still staying within rules of your forum. It's going to be hard to gauge our capacity until we get there. In order to allow for some quality time with everyone we want to meet from this wonderful Airstream community , I think Lew and I would probably not want to commit to more than 15 or so installations in a day. Even that will run us pretty ragged after 4 or 5 days. I'll certainly post a reply in this thread depending on what we decided to do, and if we setup another topic to do sign-ups. Thank you!
Old 07-04-2017, 08:08 PM   #68
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Matteo, thank you for the response. I am heading north Thursday and probably will have limited internet access. I will connect with you once I arrive in Escanaba.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:18 AM   #69
Rivet Master

2014 27' Flying Cloud
Viera , Florida
On our way there now. Planning to arrive in Escanaba on the 14th. Definitely want to be on your list for purchase and installation. I have a 2014 Airstream with 15,000 btu Dometic heat pump.

Randy Godfrey #7591

Old 07-14-2017, 04:52 AM   #70
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro-Air View Post
Yes! That is the plan. Free installation is the primary offering. We'll likely be running around with the ladder quite a bit (!), while trying to staff our booths at the same time. Should be fun
We'll be in Escanaba by Monday the 17th (probably a day or two earlier). We would like to also get an EasyStart installed, possibly two for our dual A/C's.
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:44 AM   #71
Electronic Controls OEM
Commercial Member

Allentown , New Jersey
Micro-Air at the 2018 WBCCI Airstream International Rally

Hi again everyone. Since this is our only thread topic in the Commercial Listings section of Air Forums, I wanted to list the specifics of what we'll be offering at the 2018 WBCCI Airstream International Rally in Salem, OR, at the end of this month.

We will be exhibiting again with more staff and 100 EasyStarts! Like last year, we'll be offering EasyStarts with FREE INSTALLATION, when you pay the retail price of $299. We'll also be offering EasyStarts for sale if you want to install them yourself for $259, which is the equivalent what you get when you use the AIRSTREAM $40 discount code to purchase on our website. We are not taking advanced appointments for the installations, so please stop by our booth in the vendor area at Columbia Hall to sign up, starting on Saturday morning, June 23rd.

The owners of Micro-Air, Andy and Bette Spaziani, will be in attendance and will be running the show at our booth. I'll be running around like a madman like I usually do, attempting to accomplish 20 installations per day with the help of another Micro-Air staff member. I'll also be delivering two technical seminars about EasyStart during the week, and I'll also be attending one delivered by a WBCCI member to assist in answering any questions.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing everyone there at the rally!
Old 06-10-2018, 10:46 PM   #72
4 Rivet Member

2018 28' International
Renton , Washington
I just installed mine last week with a little sideline coaching from Matteo. Looking forward to using it on our way to Salem. Matteo, hopefully I will get a chance to stop and say thanks in person.
Wconley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:54 AM   #73
Rivet Master

2005 25' Safari
Salem , Oregon
Micro-Air

Hi, I live 6.5 miles away from the fairgrounds in Salem; Would you come to my house and do an install?
YAMAHA 2400 / AIR #12144
ROBERTSUNRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:18 AM   #74
Electronic Controls OEM
Commercial Member

Allentown , New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERTSUNRUS View Post
Hi, I live 6.5 miles away from the fairgrounds in Salem; Would you come to my house and do an install?
Hi Bob. Thanks for your post. I don't see why not! It'll be later in the rally though after we wrap up the vendor booth and we're just doing last minute installations. I'm staying through Saturday, June 30th, so it may not be until Friday or Saturday that we could pay you a visit. Please see the PM I sent to you. Thanks again for your interest.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:09 AM   #75
Electronic Controls OEM
Commercial Member

Allentown , New Jersey
Exclamation Discount Code Update Information

Hi everyone.
Please see the below update regarding the discount code.

We are able to maintain our reasonable price point by carefully controlling our costs, despite the daily rising cost of doing business.

Naturally, sales incentives are part of the cost of doing business that we absorb. From time to time, we offer reasonable discount codes to our customers in particular streams of commerce. But the demands of business require either elimination of the code by imposing expiration dates or a reduction in the amount of the discount.

Rather than eliminate the discount altogether, we have decided to extend the discount code @ $25.00.

We appreciate your business and trust that you will agree that the 364 is reasonably priced with the discount and is a product you can rely upon.

Thank you again for the kind reception, great questions, and interest in our EasyStart product line.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:57 AM   #76
4 Rivet Member

2013 30' Flying Cloud
Kingwood , Texas
Thanks again. We just enjoyed your product for another 21 day trip. Have a blessed day.
DoubleR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 06:17 AM   #77
4 Rivet Member

2018 28' Flying Cloud
Clayton , Georgia
Matteo, look forward to your presentation at Alumilina, and having you install one or two EasyStarts on our Airstream while we're there. Thanks!
TV: 2017 Ford F250 Lariat w/ Blue Ox Sway Pro
AIRForums #126944 WBCCI #1297
Baby Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:21 AM   #78
1 Rivet Member

2006 25' International CCD
San Francisco , California
Exclamation Warning on Micro-Air

Warning: order with care - they charge 25% if you return for any reason.

I ordered the wrong one. I figured this out before I received it, and returned it unused and unopened (I let them know it was not opened - and paid return shipping too) - but they still charged me a $90 "restocking fee," plus $20 shipping.

When I contacted them Marc did not seem to care. He refused to refund or give partial credit for it being unopened.

My total cost (with shipping both ways): $145.

-Jason
Starrfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:25 AM   #79
Rivet Master

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Vintage Kin Owner
Virginia Beach , Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTinNJ View Post
I have two air conditioners but am thinking of only getting one micro air. I'll run it on the 15k that "bumps" on startup badly. Then I can run that on the generator.

I don't see an immediate need to purchase a second.
I have a 25FB with one 13.5 heat pump and occasionally have considered getting a bigger one or even adding a second one

BUT

then I realized that the bedroom was the big problem area. The corridor limited the amount of air which could reach and cool the bedroom, so I use a small Honeywell fan that sits on the floor and can be angled anywhere from straight up to below horizontal. It sits on the floor behind the air conditioner and blows toward the bedroom. Equalizes the forward and rear temperatures within moments.

Also handy to dry wet clothing that is hanging in the shower.

Paula
Old 11-05-2018, 11:31 AM   #80
Full time Airstreamer

2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Anywhere , USA Living.Somewhere.Yonder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foiled Again View Post
I have a 25FB with one 13.5 heat pump and occasionally have considered getting a bigger one or even adding a second one

BUT

then I realized that the bedroom was the big problem area. The corridor limited the amount of air which could reach and cool the bedroom, so I use a small Honeywell fan that sits on the floor and can be angled anywhere from straight up to below horizontal. It sits on the floor behind the air conditioner and blows toward the bedroom. Equalizes the forward and rear temperatures within moments.

Also handy to dry wet clothing that is hanging in the shower.

Paula

Yes. We often run one a/c. Because they are loud we run the bedroom a/c when we are in the kitchen and the kitchen a/c when we are in the bedroom.

Just writing that makes my trailer seem large!