Top ten good things about rebuilding a new Airstream trailer.
10. Parts are easy to find.
9. No rusted screws.
8. Folks who built it are still alive if you have questions.
7. No rot in the floor.
6. Still like the original color scheme.
5. Friends are curious enough to help.
4. Getting high off vulkem and spray adhesive is cheap and legal.
3. No mouse turds in the wall.
2. Aluminum has value even when its bent to hell.
And the number one reason
1. If you install a flux capacitor and tow to 88mph you can go Back to the future.
Anyone think of any more reason?