Old 05-04-2004, 11:47 AM   #1
Ed & Bev
Looking - Dreaming - Got Question

My wife & I have only lusted for an A/S since about 1992. We are ready to retire and lust has just about turned into action -- that would be the finger action of scratching numbers on a check.

We are interested in a 19' SAFARI or CCD (mainly because of TV size). We have a 2004 Toyota 4-Runner, 4X4, V-8. Wheelbase is 109.8", curb wt = 4515 lb, 235 hp/320 lb ft torque, tow rated at 7,000 lb. I don't want to also buy a new TV -- so we decided that we can live with a 19' because most of our travels will be weekends and 1-2 weekers at a time.

I'm really interested in the 19' Safari. We have a catalog that we got at the dealer's in Fredricksburg VA. Is the LS option pkg avail on a 19'? How much does it add to the base price? Anyone have any experience with Safford's in Fredricksburg? They seemed friendly, but are they good service oriented folks? Will my 4-Runner be adequate to the task (would really like to hear from a 4-ruuner person who tows an A/S).

Thanks ahead of time. I've been lurking on this forum and you all impress me as knowledgeable and helpful folks.

Ed & Bev
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off