Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Bambi and Bambi II > 1997 - 2004 Bambi
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2004, 03:39 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Homecoming 2005

Suppose most of you like me recived your invite in the mail to the 2005 AS homecoming. My wife and I just returned from a Holloween Rally put on by American RV & Marine in Anthony Tex. Having never been to an Airstream Company event I thought it be worth comparing what we experianced with the advertised AS homecoming. Most noticeable is the price. The total price to us was $oooooo. Nothing, Nahda!!!!!!. AS wants $225.00. There were 90 full hookups ,over 200 plus water and electric and an over flow area for late comers. Was told they had 440 rigs there. Would estimate 1200 plus people.They also had 20 dump stations. Did I mention this was all FREE. There was three days entertainment, bands , holloween costu. contest, contest for the best decorated RV, craft fair, bingo ,trade fair, continuis shuttle from the RV park to the shows,GREAT food for 3 days, the list goes on and on. They even would come to your site to service or repair your RV or trailer.If you let them put a little sticker on your trailer with their name they would wash it for you. Did I mention the price???? FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of course the purpose was to try to sell you on a new rig of some kind but there was no presure at all. I can't say enough good thing s about the folks there. Compared to what I see at AS theirs is a joke . This is customer appreciation ????. -------------------Pieman
MikeL is offline   Reply With Quote