Old 08-23-2003, 07:50 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
custom sheets

Just received my custom sheets for bambi 19 ft rear bed. Fit great!
go to excellent service.

yargseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 08:01 AM   #2
Rivet Master
Dallas , Texas

I looked at the web site and noticed that the sheets are 50 Cotton/50 Poly. I have very sensitive skin and lots of skin allergies. I have to use 100% cotton, preferably a high thread count for softness.

I like their pocket design. I have been sewing as long as I can remember, and I think I could duplicate the idea starting with flat sheets. I made something similar about 10 years ago for our first AS, but it involved velcro.

Thanks for the information and I hope you enjoy your new sheets.

Edie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 04:33 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member
2002 19' Bambi
1989 29' Excella
1980 28' International
Avon , Colorado
Send a message via AIM to rfield54
I posted this reply in a similar thread:

The only issue I have with this company is they only use Percale which is 50/50 (cotton/poly). The reasoning being that 100% cotton shrinks, and that could be a problem wiith the (I assume) tight fitting design. For sheets, I'm a 100% cotton fan myself, so I'm going to take a set of cotton FLANNEL sheets and alter the bottom sheet a bit. Possibly sew in a cord along the edge of the fitted sheet so I can sinch the sheet around the underside of the mattress. The alteration shouldn't take long. I'll probably replace the elastic with the cord.

rfield54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 05:05 PM   #4
2004 25' Classic
homosassa , Florida
Talking Custom sheets

Thanks for the information on sheets USA. Great idea. I ordered some today not withsome some confusion. The list the twin R and L, rather than curb side, road side or port or starboard. In any event got that ironed out and then found they had different specs. on Safari and Classic. The size of the mattress on my 02 Safari is what they list as the size for the Classic. Wish all of our problems were confined to this magnitude. Speaking of problems......... would be greate if this sight had speeellllll chezk.
Ed Keyes is offline   Reply With Quote