Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Sovereign > 1970 - 1973 Sovereign
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-12-2008, 07:51 AM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1969 25' Tradewind
1971 18' Caravel
Berkeley Springs , West Virginia
Public Auction

I know that it’s a little late notice but, for anyone in the mid-atlantic region who might be interested there will be a public auction on Saturday Spetember 13 @ 10:00am in Rising Sun, Maryland (northern end of I95 near Delaware state line). For directions do a Google Map search for “Nazarene Camp Rd, North East, MD 21901 The auction is for a church camp that is being sold. One of the items for auction will be a 1972 Airstream Sovereign (they state its 25’ which I’m sure is a mistake if it’s a Sovereign). Also 2 Terry Resort 24’ campers, 2 18’ sobs, 2 Kountry lite 25’ trailers and other campers??? All I have is the flyer for the auction, so I don’t know anything other than all the trailers were used as camp cabins for a church camp. By the way they are also selling complete 12 Amish built cabins all sizes on 4x4 runners, restaurant equipment, electrical equipement, plus a lot of other misc equipment. The auction is being held by Hunters Auction Service Inc. Phone 410-658-6400. Terms are cash, checks (no out of state checks unles prior approval or bank letter of credit, phone auction firm) Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. I didn’t find any website for the auction; I’m just going by the auction flyer that one of the church members gave to me because he knew I had an interest in Airstreams. I am unable to attend but if you’re in the area it might be an opportunity to pick up an older model for a decent price. I have no connection whatsover with this auction, this is just information I am passing along. Good Luck!
TWaugh is offline   Reply With Quote