Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2018, 10:35 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
2014 25' Flying Cloud
Moab , Utah
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 10
2014 window

I'm not sure what they're called. Each window that opens has covers over the screw holes in the glass. They're small, round, and black. A couple of mine have gone missing. What are they called and who sells replacements?

Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
3 Rivet Member
2016 28' International
2015 28' International
2013 28' International
Las Vegas , Nevada
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 234
The current ones are:
AS part #0802-0004

You can order them from your local AS dealer.
vintagemotor is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sealing leak in curved window - 2014 EB 25 GammaDog Leaks - Weatherstrips, Gaskets, Caulks & Sealants 4 12-30-2016 01:34 PM
NorCal : 2014 Jackson Rancheria Rally, October 10-12, 2014 Coastalview Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 240 01-03-2015 02:04 PM
Broken window on a 2014 27FB AdvantageAir Windows & Screens 5 08-16-2014 12:18 AM

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.