Yes...Another Water Leak Post
We are fulltimers and there is a water leak inside the wall behind the closet of my 2013 27FB. It's bad enough that there is a small amount of water seeping out from the insulation but not pouring out water onto the floor. It's only in that general location between the wheel well and the outdoor shower box. I've been through so many water leak posts on airforums and I've ruled out the following:
1) I was certain it was the city water inlet. Replaced it...still leaking.
2) Obvious culprit is the black tank flush anti-siphon valve...not broken or leaking at all.
3) All PEX fittings in the area are dry.
4) I'm in California...it hasn't seen rain or even dew in FOREVER.
5) Nothing near the shower, pump or fridge appears to be leaking. The floor is completely dry.
6) When running the A/C there is plenty of water coming out of the drain hose.
7) I haven't run the heat pump in 9+ months.
8) I've done all the usual, turn on the water, turn on the shower, etc and look for water dripping...no water drips.
Does anyone have any other ideas of what it could possibly be? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!