With our beautiful Fall weather forecast to end this weekend with rumors of "The Perfect Storm" I took advantage of a balmy Fall morning to;
1. Drain the water heater tank and isolate it from the fresh water system
2. Remove the water filter at the Kitchen sink
3. Attach the water siphon to the water line adjacent to the water pump
4. Pump the pink drinking water anti-freeze from the gallon jug through; water faucets, Kitchen sink spray hose, shower head, toilet and toilet spray hose.
5. Fill all p-traps at sinks and shower with pink stuff
6. Open and empty the fresh water tank at the three drain valves
7. Remove batteries to heated shop for storage and trickle charging
8. Shut down all electrical systems
9. Black water is drained and chems are added
10. Gray water is drained
Come on over "Old Man Winter"!
In dog years, I'm dead!