Old 09-22-2015, 12:54 PM   #15
Rivet Master
2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Give Moen CS a call. Their units have a life time guarantee. You can Google the web site for contact info. I needed some parts for my 9 year old sink unit and they sent them overnight free of charge.

WBCCI 10656 Southeastern Camping Unit
Associate European Unit
2006 Safari LS 23 ft
Formerly 1964 Bambi II

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell"
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:28 PM   #16
4 Rivet Member
Currently Looking...
z , North Carolina
You're Right Foiled

Maybe my answer does seem harsh after reading it again, and I do apologize.
We ALL need help from time to time, and we're not experts at everything. I just got the impression the OP was whining before taking any action on his own. I don't get along with folks like that. Make an effort on your own, then reach out for help. If I was there, I'd be over to help him in a minute. Too bad I don't work for the airlines!

FishinHatteras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 02:22 PM   #17

2004 30' Classic Slideout
Fenton , Missouri
Send a message via AIM to jcanavera Send a message via Skype™ to jcanavera
In the vein of this thread we also have been in a situation where our trailer has only been used one time, September last year, and none this year. We are hoping for better times for Patty's health and will be able to travel next spring.

The trailer was winterized last fall. The good side is the trailer sits in a very good insulated garage so it's out of the elements. I know the RV antifreeze does evaporate over time so the toilet bowl is probably dry. I was thinking of adding some more to keep the seal moist.

I was also going to run all of the electrical appliances, furnace and air conditioner to give them a little run time. What about hitching up, reinstalling the batteries and take it on the road for a few miles? Since it's been a year since it's last use I hate to see it sit for possibly another 8 months without anything being touched. I'm not sure if 10 or 15 miles is really beneficial though. They key is it is inside and dry so other than the tires and suspension being immobile, I think everything else is probably not in bad shape.

Jack Canavera
AIR #56
'04 Classic 30' S.O.,'03 GMC Savana 2500,'14 Honda CTX 700
jcanavera is offline   Reply With Quote