Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2003, 07:09 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Ann Arbor
Question plumbing pics for '77 Sovereign?

Greetings.
Does anyone who has done a restoration of a '70s era Sovereign have pictures of the plumbing runs? I ran a search for "plumbing" in members' photos but didn't come up with anything. What I am interested in seeing is what the plumbing looks like either when the outside shell is removed, or when the interior components are removed. (Sort of like seeing the plumbing runs for a new house before the slab is poured.)

Any and all help appreciated.
Eugenie
maznblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 06:32 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1986 25' Sovereign
Southern Middle , Tennessee
Plumbing runs

What configuration of '77 do you have i.e. length, type of front lounge, bathroom location, bed configuration and which side is the sink on? I have a dealer service manual which had more stuff than the regular service manual that came with my '77 Excella 500.

AIR #0078
'01 2500hd ext. cab, 8.1 litre gas, 5 sp. Allison auto
3.73 rear end
Mag-Hytec rear diff cover
Amsoil Dual by-pass oil filtration system
Amsoil synthetics all around
265 watt AM Solar, Inc. system
davidz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 03:01 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

Ann Arbor
plumbing pics for 77 Sovereign?

Mine is a '77 Sovereign International, 31 ft. rear bath. I have both the owner's manual and the service manual, but both show only schematics. What I'd like to see is the actual placement of lines. For example, where exactly does the city water line tee to distribute water to the bath, water heater, and galley? Where do those lines run under the floor and along the walls? I can't get that information from the schematics and thought some photos from stripped-out restorations could help.
Thanks.
Eugenie
maznblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 07:27 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member

1971 31' Sovereign
Tahlequah , Oklahoma
In my 71 Sovereign International, 31 ft. rear bath. I have noticed a leak that appears to be coming from the bottom of toilet. I have checked the connection at the water inlet and it is dry. I was thinking maybe leak was from water valve at foot controls. Any suggestions . How do I remove toilet to check? Any tricks to it? Charles
CColburn is offline   Reply With Quote