Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Plumbing - Systems & Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-06-2019, 09:29 PM   #61
3 Rivet Member

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Austin , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
I've got orange/white, white and red wiring into the pump switch and old micropulse board.

Red is Power
White is Ground
Orange/White is power over to the Pump.

What I did is send the Red to the SeeLevel power supply and also jumped the red to the orange/white wire. I used a relay to switch the pump on mounted by the water pump. I sent the pump on/off signal to the relay via the third phone jack. Works great and you don't need to cut any of the phone cord.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:09 PM   #62
Rivet Master

2022 25' Flying Cloud
NCR , Ontario
IMHO, the seelevel should be mounted on a vertical surface

that way they can measure the volume

on the floor of the tank it would only change if the tank is bone dry. unlikely to occur in an AS
waninae39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:19 PM   #63
1 Rivet Member

2013 28' Flying Cloud
Courtenay , British Columbia
SeeLevel II

Quote:
Originally Posted by StagrLee View Post
Red is Power
White is Ground
Orange/White is power over to the Pump.

What I did is send the Red to the SeeLevel power supply and also jumped the red to the orange/white wire. I used a relay to switch the pump on mounted by the water pump. I sent the pump on/off signal to the relay via the third phone jack. Works great and you don't need to cut any of the phone cord.
Thanks StagrLee. I Appreciate that. I was raring to get started and plunged in. This is what I came up with. I used the old pump switch so I didn't put a fuse in but I'm thinking having the white pump on/off signal wire off the pump might be an issue. Maybe not.
I cut out the old display and mounted the SeeLevel display onto it. Uses the previous tabs on the old wall mount and is quite discreet.
Haven't completed the Black and Gray tanks but so far the FW is working as advertised.
Attached Images

Aircanuck is offline   Reply With Quote