Old 03-25-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member
1984 31' Sovereign
Andover , Kansas
Sold! Our '68 GT

Well, we sold our '68 GT last night for our asking price. Now we are shopping again for a larger AS! Both kids both cried as they watched it pull away - my wife and I each had tears over letting it go since we decided to put it up for sale. We bought it as a basket case and fixed up for camping, but last week's trip sent us over the edge and now we're looking for a larger one.

Our daughter (6 yr.old) woke up twice last night crying that she misses the trailer!

Alsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member
1963 24' Tradewind
San Diego , California
The 2 best days in a boat owners life, the day he buys it and the day he sells it. The 2 best days in an Airstreamers life, are the day he buys it , and everyday there after.
Just one mans opinion!!

Sixty3TW4US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Rivet Master
2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
OH I feel for you - we were so torn to sell our first Airstream 69 Globetrotter that was the MOST PERFECT layout of all Airstreams - but we got well over what we expected - money is not everything- but it opened other doors and we are happy with our decision now a couple of years later. We have a little 63 to fix up and a really nice 05 22' that I am thoroughly enjoying piece of mind with a tandem and all the amenities I need to live comfortably for 2/5 months south.

I am sure there will be lots of Airstreams in our life time so consider it just the beginning for you and always better things yet to come.....
Everything will be alright in the end. If it is not alright now, then it is not the end.
GT1963 is offline   Reply With Quote