August update on '68 GT Restoration
I have used the summer to POR-15 the entire undercarriage and today put on the final silver paint coat. I also got the stairs rebuilt and installed. I decided to rewire the box and reconfigure the breakers. New blower motor and switch wired in also, along with alot of wiring repairs. I also removed the furnace and rebuilt the cabinetry and installed on the wall a new catalytic heater. Finally a new water heater and switch plate is installed. Again, many thanks to my good friend Fred and everyone in the Forum community for their great advice. The black water box goes in this week and we begin to button the old girl up.