Originally Posted by m.hony
1. There is a lawn mower at their site.
2. There is a deep freeze at their site.
3. There are canvas sheds erected at their site.
4. They have enough firewood for a Minnesota winter.
5. They have permanent wooden steps to their trailer.
6. They have residential patio furniture and fire pits.
7. There is so much stuff under the trailer that it would take a week to pack.
8. They have a semi permanent sewer hose support.
9. Their water line is insulated or protected from a seedeater.
10. The tire covers are on.
1. They have cars registered locally
2. They bought cars locally
3. They have very mature plants
4. They have chimineas/fire pits
5. They have gas grills
6. The trailer has tall grass under it
7. The trailer has bare dirt under it
8. The trailer ha a step ladder under it
9. It's a 5th wheel with a sedan in front
10. It's a 40' trailer with a hatchback
Yep. They live here. That trailer ain't moved in months/years.
I ain't knockin' it. Just making an observation. I would/will do the same thing. RV Park rent in DeSoto county- $475/month
Apartment rent in DeSoto county- $850/month
House note in DeSoto county- $1200/month
Hotel in DeSoto county- $3000/month
I can live in my Airstream someday when I am retired.