Here is the history of "double wrap arounds" as I know it:
1. Available as an option on 30' rear bedroom Argosy's in the late 70's ('77 to '79?).
2. Aparently available as an option on most rear bedroom Airstreams in the 1984-1987 timeframe (years not exactly known). I have seen double wrap arounds in this timeframe on 25', 29', 31', & 32' models. I assume that it was also available on 34'. I doubt you could get it on a 27' in this timeframe, because they were all rear bath. (And I should note that it appears the front wrap arounds were first offered on Airstream in 1982, apparently as an option, because you occasionally see one without them, but it is rare to find an Airstream after 1982 that doesn't have them up until the new Safari was introduced in 1997 with a non-wrap around front window.)
3. I have seen a picture of at least one early 90's 34' Limited with double wrap arounds (about 1992 - perhaps yours?). Not known if this was an option or a custom order.
4. The current 16' CCD Bambi (2004+) has an option for double wraparounds, with them being standard on the 2006 "QuickSilver" special edition, I think.
5. The new 2005+ 25' Front Bedroom CCD and Safari Special Editions have an option for double wrap arounds.
In all cases, double wrap arounds seem to be pretty rare. Perhaps they will be more common on the current 25' FB's than ever before.
In a related note, The Vista View windows that were introduced in (I think) 1967
as an option (they are pretty rare on '67's and 68's, but much more common on '69+) were discontinued after about 1982. Most Airstreams than have them only have them over the front living room windows, but I have seen a few that also have them over rear bedroom windows. Vista Views were reintroduced in 2005, except that I have seen one or two early 90's 34' Limiteds (again around '92?) that had them. Again were they an option at the time, or a special order? Does your unit also have vista views?