Old 01-28-2007, 06:25 PM   #29
We can tow it!
1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Talking You are not alone...if thats any comfort

I think aluminitus loves company...

Great posts, we suffer from the same syndrome...We're lucky to be able to have our trailer in our yard, so we can pop out there to get a fix---I mean visit the ongoing projects and talk about great ideas and innovations people on the forum come up with and can we use that idea in our trailer!

Planning camping trips and looking at places we hope to go someday (like Alaska) helps take the edge off waiting too...

Steph in MI Air# 6996-
I Hockeytown USA!!
tin sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #30
Rivet Master
1995 30' Limited
Ashland , Missouri
'. . .Even at our age (80+ nad 65+, we spend hours ogling and looking at for sale ads, etc., hankering to be on the raod again, but this time - a short (24 feet -) Vintage- A/S Trailer instead of another MH. . . "

Dr. Joe, it's so nice to see you posting! Your's is one of the earliest signatures we became acquainted with when we first joined this forum. We always enjoyed your comments and ideas. Airstreaming, even in our memories and anticipating dreams, keeps us younger, doesn't it?! ~G

1995 Airstream Classic Limited 30' ~ Gypsy
1978 Argosy Minuet, 6.0~Minnie/GPZWGN
Chev Silverado 2500HD Duramax/Allison, 4X4, Crew Cab
WBCCI #5013 AIR #2908
Go, Mizzou...Tigers on the prowl!
maxandgeorgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 06:55 PM   #31
4 Rivet Member
1976 Argosy 24
Tempe , Arizona
Our Arogsy served as Santa's workshoop over the holidays. Furnace on AS Christmas lights.... wow! kind of wish there were more presents to wrap. Donna comes home from a busy day with her Kindergartners and takes a peaceful moment in the camper. Life is good.

Donna & Mike
Cowboy up! or go sit in the truck

Charter Member Four Corners Unit

WBCCI #2417
flitzwhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:36 PM   #32
Rivet Master
Commercial Member
2000 25' Excella
Kingston , Tennessee
Well, I guess I might as well admit to our aluminitus also. Ours is parked in the driveway, so it makes it easy to access. I love going out there and just sitting on the sofa and taking it all in. The other night we had my brother and his wife out there making sure there was plenty of room for the rally in Pigeon Forge. I think they are catching it too!! I cant wait for our first trip. If it doesnt happen soon, i think I will just go out there for a couple of days and imagine I am in a campground. It isnt hard to do, once you are inside, its like a whole other world. One full of peace and quiet!!
John & Tammy Adams
Silver Threads Custom RV Curtains
2000 Airstream Excella | AIR 15902
Silver Threads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:02 PM   #33
1 Rivet Member
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Fallbrook , California
Super Bowl in the AS

I think we have the same bug. Watched the Super Bowl while parked in the driveway. They will always be the Baltimore Colts.

silverhawk25 is offline   Reply With Quote