Old 03-19-2017, 06:12 PM   #29
2 Rivet Member

oz , Tennessee
Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishByFly View Post
I don't think it is your GUESTS are lazy, just uncertain. You located small trash cans that don't meet the needs of your Guests.

They are likely thinking why are these trash cans so undersized? Management must be lazy or cheap in their selection.

As a designer in the hospitality business, it is about customer service. Provide what meets the needs our your guests. If you are not, they will definitely let you know where you are falling short.
People are LAZY. I used to take care of all the Wendys restaurants in the Tri-cites are I am from. It would take us 15 min to pick up the trash around the buildings and parking lots before we could even get the mowers unloaded to start. That is even after the employes would do an hourly check of parking lots for trash. I took care of them from 2000 to 20013. People have definitely gotten worse about dumping their trash wherever they want. There were trash cans all around parking lots too!

Old 03-21-2017, 02:04 AM   #30
Rivet Master

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Vintage Kin Owner
Virginia Beach , Virginia
I LOVE the "poop fairy" picture.

If it comes on Postit pads, I'll order 500 so as to leave gently funny reminders. And on that same topic, ever notice that owners of the 6 lb. minidogs do police the area while many people with 80 lb. dogs think their animals leave invisible, unsmellable doody?

Paula