Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-13-2017, 10:09 AM   #1345
Rivet Master
 
J. Morgan's Avatar

 
1972 31' Sovereign
1975 31' Excella 500
Currently Looking...
Benton , Arkansas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5,165
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
I take offense with that!

ARGUMENT RULES:

2. No one will ever get the last word.


I think you just hate me Protag. I am deeply offended by your meanness.
__________________

__________________
The fact that I am opinionated does not presuppose that I am wrong......

J. Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:12 AM   #1346
Figment of My Imagination
 
Protagonist's Avatar
 
2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Morgan View Post
I think you just hate me Protag. I am deeply offended by your meanness.
ARGUMENT RULES:

3. Argument rules are made to be broken.
__________________

__________________
WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

My Google-Fu is strong today.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:40 AM   #1347
Rivet Master
 
J. Morgan's Avatar

 
1972 31' Sovereign
1975 31' Excella 500
Currently Looking...
Benton , Arkansas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5,165
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
ARGUMENT RULES:

3. Argument rules are made to be broken.


4. No argument is an complete without an obligatory ad-hominem exchange.
__________________
The fact that I am opinionated does not presuppose that I am wrong......

J. Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:05 AM   #1348
Rivet Master
 
SteveSueMac's Avatar

 
2012 27' Flying Cloud
W , New England
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Morgan View Post
4. No argument is an complete without an obligatory ad-hominem exchange.


Only a fool with a hidden agenda would make such a statement!

(obligatory response in the context of the silliest of threads here - no actual offense intended )
SteveSueMac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #1349
Figment of My Imagination
 
Protagonist's Avatar
 
2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Morgan View Post
4. No argument is an complete without an obligatory ad-hominem exchange.
I actually had to look that one up to see what it meant.

ARGUMENT RULES:

5 (Revised). People who don't understand an argument will try to refute it anyway.
__________________
WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

My Google-Fu is strong today.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:20 AM   #1350
Home of Vortex tuning
 
CDONA's Avatar
 
2013 27' FB Eddie Bauer
Spearfish , South Dakota
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 543
Images: 9
As always on a forum such as this,



Mods WILL have the last word!
__________________
"Chip Tank" is in Paso Robles Ca.
CDONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:20 PM   #1351
Rivet Master
 
J. Morgan's Avatar

 
1972 31' Sovereign
1975 31' Excella 500
Currently Looking...
Benton , Arkansas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5,165
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
I actually had to look that one up to see what it meant.

ARGUMENT RULES:

5 (Revised). People who don't understand an argument will try to refute it anyway.


https://youtu.be/FD50OTR3arY
__________________
The fact that I am opinionated does not presuppose that I am wrong......

J. Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:06 PM   #1352
Rivet Master
 
Lumatic's Avatar

 
1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,002
Images: 16
Blog Entries: 1
"If you can't be handsome at least be handy" Red Green
__________________
Sail on silver girl. Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.
Lumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:19 PM   #1353
Site Team
 
, Minnesota
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,153
Images: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDONA View Post
As always on a forum such as this,



Mods WILL have the last word!

Not true.
markdoane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:20 PM   #1354
Rivet Master
 
urnmor's Avatar
 
2012 25' Flying Cloud
Berlin , Maryland
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,297
I do not argue I am just telling you why you are wrong.
urnmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:33 PM   #1355
Got gandkids?
 
Jim & Susan's Avatar

 
1973 27' Overlander
'Possum Holler , Georgia
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5,436
Images: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Morgan View Post
ARGUMENT RULES;

1. No matter what a person says, another person will find offense.

2. Anything said in a general context will be contrasted and compared to a narrow example.
Aren't these Twitter rules?

Jim
__________________
www.nesa.org

Air No. 6427
Jim & Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:34 PM   #1356
Rivet Master
 
Troutboy's Avatar

 
2017 23' Flying Cloud
Parker , Colorado
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,342
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
I actually had to look that one up to see what it meant.

ARGUMENT RULES:

5 (Revised). People who don't understand an argument will try to refute it anyway.


I don’t understand, but still don’t agree..
__________________
Thanks,
Troutboy
Troutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:14 AM   #1357
Rivet Master
 
J. Morgan's Avatar

 
1972 31' Sovereign
1975 31' Excella 500
Currently Looking...
Benton , Arkansas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5,165
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim & Susan View Post
Aren't these Twitter rules?



Jim


I wouldn’t know anything about Twitter, but if I did, I would still be pissed off that you even mentioned it. Maybe you should just chill out ok?
__________________
The fact that I am opinionated does not presuppose that I am wrong......

J. Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:58 PM   #1358
Rivet Master
 
J. Morgan's Avatar

 
1972 31' Sovereign
1975 31' Excella 500
Currently Looking...
Benton , Arkansas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5,165
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Morgan View Post
I wouldn’t know anything about Twitter, but if I did, I would still be pissed off that you even mentioned it. Maybe you should just chill out ok?


That was a total joke btw.... I just forgot the smiley face.... and....

Et sequela vincere ,,, VERBUM.
__________________

__________________
The fact that I am opinionated does not presuppose that I am wrong......

J. Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.