Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-19-2016, 08:15 AM   #1177
Rivet Master
 
SteveSueMac's Avatar

 
2012 27' Flying Cloud
W , New England
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by avionstream View Post
I started a new thread on whining, should have posted here, so now I'm gonna whine about my mistake.

I disagree.

Whine in the whining thread you started. Just arguments here.

Debate both sides of the issue with yourself and be sure to show your work. Good luck!

😀
__________________

__________________
SteveSueMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 08:50 AM   #1178
Rivet Master
 
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Long Island , New York
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,903
I disagree completely !!!

And so does the band . . .

__________________

__________________
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 08:57 AM   #1179
Rivet Master
 
Currently Looking...
Nowhere , Somewhere
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,267
No, I want to whine about whiners here, so there.
__________________
avionstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 09:16 AM   #1180
Rivet Master
 
Lumatic's Avatar

 
1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,568
Images: 16
Blog Entries: 1
I am sick and tired of this bickering about whining and arguing.
__________________
Sail on silver girl. Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.
Lumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:16 AM   #1181
3 Rivet Member
 
2015 28' International
Ofallon , Missouri
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 248
I love this thread - glad to see it pop up in New Posts again. It's like Seinfeld - A post about nothing!

BTW my wife and I never argue!
__________________
mpsgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 11:02 AM   #1182
CLOUDSPLITTER Phone home
 
ROBERT CROSS's Avatar

 
2003 25' Classic
Zanadude Nebula , WNY
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 10,971
Images: 1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsgolf View Post
I love this thread - glad to see it pop up in New Posts again. It's like Seinfeld - A post about nothing!

BTW my wife and I never argue!
NO!!....it's an ARGUE thread...think "Congress".

Bob
__________________
OOP's .....

"I'm a confirmed beginner in just about everything that other folks are expert in...."
RLC
ROBERT CROSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 12:06 PM   #1183
Rivet Master
 
J. Morgan's Avatar
 
1972 31' Sovereign
1975 31' Excella 500
Currently Looking...
Benton , Arkansas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 4,614
Images: 11
Is it possible to get banned for arguing in the argue thread?

I just ask because apparently, I am skating on thin ice.


Gradiens super tenui glacie.
__________________
The fact that I am opinionated does not presuppose that I am wrong......

J. Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:11 PM   #1184
Rivet Master
 
garry's Avatar
 
1969 31' Sovereign
Broken Arrow , Oklahoma
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,362
Images: 7
What do you mean a thread about nothing?

How dare you, this thread is about EVERYTHING and then some.
__________________
Garry
garry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:28 PM   #1185
Rivet Master
 
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Long Island , New York
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Morgan View Post
Is it possible to get banned for arguing in the argue thread?
. . .
Just for arguing, probably not . . . .

But for rude arguing?

Arguably . . .

See the rule in red at the bottom of the first list:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/misc...ork&page=rules

__________________
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:41 PM   #1186
cwf
Rivet Master
 
cwf's Avatar
 
1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Hillsboro , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,905
Images: 2
I keep loosing arguments with myself... Should I??? Nah, go for it.. Hold my beer.

I was just sampling my homebrew.. It was a total bust.. I only hit 8.3% TAC !!! And, it was supposed to be a Blue Moon recipe.. But it is darker ... Although it has same citrus notes as the Blue Moon...

I think I need to stop arguing and pour it out.....but I keep losing the argument!!!

Help me figure out!!!
__________________
Peace and Blessings..
Channing
WBCCI# 30676
cwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:44 PM   #1187
Rivet Slave
 
Rocinante's Avatar

 
2014 27' FB International
Western WA , Washington
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3,320
Blog Entries: 49
Definitely pour it out...into this growler I have right here. I'd be honored to "take one for the team."
__________________
Rocinante is our 2014 International Signature 27FB
(Named for John Steinbeck's camper from "Travels With Charley")


Rocinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:47 PM   #1188
Rivet Master
 
Lumatic's Avatar

 
1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,568
Images: 16
Blog Entries: 1
The current argument is stupid. Here is a more apropos subject to argue about:
https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...sigi=12qmgi1um
__________________
Sail on silver girl. Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.
Lumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:57 PM   #1189
cwf
Rivet Master
 
cwf's Avatar
 
1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Hillsboro , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,905
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
Definitely pour it out...into this growler I have right here. I'd be honored to "take one for the team."

There is the team spirit(s).... 🎈👻. Now let's argue about where we meet to transfer...
__________________
Peace and Blessings..
Channing
WBCCI# 30676
cwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 02:04 PM   #1190
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar
 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,464
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Morgan View Post
Is it possible to get banned for arguing in the argue thread?

I just ask because apparently, I am skating on thin ice.


Gradiens super tenui glacie.

I, along with a few other guys, fell through the ice once. After a while most of us broke through and clambered back on the ice. A few however just decided to adopt an aquatic lifestyle.

Ken
__________________

__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.