Old 04-28-2016, 06:03 AM   #1163
Rivet Master

2012 27' Flying Cloud
W , New England
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRA15 View Post
Urine LUCK!

[say it fast with accent on the last syllable. PS not enough arguing going on here IMO.]

I disagree. Urine TROUBLE! 😀

Old 04-28-2016, 12:48 PM   #1164
Rivet Master

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggin View Post
Gene if you like meetings your are just a weird old fart.
I wear the badge with pride.

You should go to an auto store for urea since you may need it for your diesel if you have a recent model.

But certainly the six pack solution is a solution you can pour on your seats after organic processing is complete. Doing so on your neighbor's seat is a good idea and if you are old enough, you will be producing lots of urea all night requiring frequent trips to the truck seats. Maybe you can help the entire neighborhood.

Gene

Old 04-29-2016, 06:55 AM   #1165
Rivet Master

Vintage Kin Owner
Nowhere , Somewhere
Why do people post questions on here without doing any research themselves. I know there are experts on here whose knowledge is amazing but, doing some of your own enquiring can be eye opening. Most questions asked on the forums are answered professionally. However, a little googling can go a long way.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:05 AM   #1166
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
Metairie , Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by avionstream View Post
Why do people post questions on here without doing any research themselves. I know there are experts on here whose knowledge is amazing but, doing some of your own enquiring can be eye opening. Most questions asked on the forums are answered professionally. However, a little googling can go a long way.
Sometimes folks will ask a question that I don't know the answer to, and since I find the question intriguing I'll go look it up myself, just so I'll know for future reference. Sometimes I pass on what I learned in my search, sometimes notó especially not if the answer is easily found, say in less than a minute.
WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

Engineering: Finding complex solutions to simple problems you didn't even know you had.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 09:31 AM   #1167
3 Rivet Member

Middle , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by avionstream View Post
I think it was Mark Twain who said it best.

" The only dumb question is a question asked without first googling"
Noggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 11:41 AM   #1168
Rivet Master

2007 22' International CCD
Corona , California
Amazing how so many appropriate Mark Twain quotes are so easy to find I the Internet.,isn't it...

Sent from my pocket Internet using Airstream Forums
2012 shortbed crewcab 4x4 Toyota Taco TV with more antennae on it
rmkrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:12 PM   #1169
Rivet Master

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
There used to be a Forum member who got tired of people asking the same questions, so he would sometimes answer the question and then put in links for multiple threads where the question was answered. He would chastise the questioner along the way. Of course, his answers to questions where often incomprehensible because of his strange grammar, sentence structure and other personality problems.

Sometimes people don't know where to look for answers, sometimes they can't figure out the search function, or they're just in a hurry. I confess to the last one sometimes. It seems quite human to not look for the answers when you can just ask and you'll be answered.

Gene
Old 04-29-2016, 04:30 PM   #1170
Rivet Slave

2014 27' FB International
Western WA , Washington
Since we're supposed to be arguing here, how about towing your Airstream with one of these?

Rocinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:49 PM   #1171
1950 Flying Cloud 7039

1950 21' Flying Cloud
Allen , Texas
On the topic of daemons which aren't daemons at all, but ghosts. Ghosts are trying to get into heaven where daemons are from hell where there is no requirement to get in. When you show up at the pearly gates you can be either let right in, told to go to hell or be asked to perform acts of entertainment. Should you entertain Peter and he is pleased he lets you in. Peter is just the bouncer to that chic club called heaven. If you are not on the list you may not get in. Money and fame mean little in heaven so bribing Peter has little effect. What Peter wants is to laugh. Those that do not get in or told to go the other direction go out as ghost with the intent to humor Peter. Most newby ghost try silly little pranks such as simple garage door anomalies. Other do things such as tangle cords or hide keys or glasses. They try anything. Alas, these silly little pranks rarely humor Peter to a point of granting access to the club. The shenanigans increase to a point to where Peter chuckles and access is granted.

Just think about it and it explains so much. I bet you can share a story or two where ghosts explain it all.

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums
Old 04-29-2016, 06:20 PM   #1172
Don't forget your cat nap

Port Orchard , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
Since we're supposed to be arguing here, how about towing your Airstream with one of these?

Old 04-30-2016, 01:49 AM   #1173
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Long Island , New York
The inventor pilot is lucky to be alive and still have both his legs intact . . .
Old 04-30-2016, 06:25 AM   #1174
Rivet Master

1966 22' Safari
Weatherford , Texas
The Wright Brothers figured it out first. Never fly anything you can't steer.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:29 AM   #1175
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
Metairie , Louisiana
The Wright brothers invented the airplane, but Glenn Curtis invented the landing gear.

Which is weird because the first airplane landing gear was made with bicycle tires, and the Wrights were in the bicycle business.
WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

Engineering: Finding complex solutions to simple problems you didn't even know you had.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 08:13 AM   #1176
Rivet Master

Vintage Kin Owner
Nowhere , Somewhere
I started a new thread on whining, should have posted here, so now I'm gonna whine about my mistake.