Old 08-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #561
Rivet Master

1968 28' Ambassador
Cedaredge , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ts View Post
I do it for free. Today I went through Niwot and into northeastern Boulder. My GPS says 24.88 miles round trip.

Ken
I was thinking of the definition under this spelling of Peddle, Then it makes Peddling your ass funny

May you have at least one sunny day, and a soft chair to sit in..

2008 5.7 L V8 Sequoia
AIR # 31243
WBCCI # 6987
FOUR CORNERS UNIT
purman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #562
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
Quote:
I do it for free. Today I went through Niwot and into northeastern Boulder. My GPS says 24.88 miles round trip.

Ken
Ken,
If you are wearing those purdy little bicycle britches you may want to be a little careful around Niwot. Might want to cover your ass just to be on the safe side.
In case a mod is watching, ain't no way your GPS says 24.88. Wrong, wrong, wrong I argue to keep on topic.
Joe

Old 08-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #563
Don't forget your cat nap

Port Orchard , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by purman View Post
I was thinking of the definition under this spelling of Peddle, Then it makes Peddling your ass funny
Why, I would never have thought of such a thing. I'm far above a silly play on words.

Ken
Old 08-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirHeadsRus View Post
Ken,
If you are wearing those purdy little by bicycle britches you may want to be a little careful around Niwot. Might want to cover your ass just to be on the safe side.
In case a mod is watching, ain't no way your GPS says 24.88. Wrong, wrong, wrong I argue to keep on topic.
Joe
First of all, you are correct. The GPS did not say that. It wrote it on the screen. You are also correct about my ass. Those black tailed prairie dogs are real little butt biters. Luckily my bike shorts have a padded butt. Prairie dogs have a unique call for each type of predator. Around here they have another one for "Here comes Ken's butt".

Ken
Old 08-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawfordGene View Post
I would rather pedal a bicycle, but wouldn't want to go to Niwot. You can't see the West Elks from there, but there are more lawyers in Boulder per capita than just about anywhere on the planet.

Gene
Having raised an attorney from birth, I am well skilled at keeping them under control.

Ken
Old 08-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
Sorry to interrupt the irreverent topics with my silly gurl questions. Carry on boys. I'm lovin this slap stick!!!
This is not just a boys' thing, unless you think you might put us all to shame. My experience around the opposite sex has taught me that they are much better arguers than men. I believe this is mainly because they don't feel encumbered by logic.

Ken
Old 08-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #567
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
Ken, take the cat with you on the rides. That sucker looks big enough to whip most all dogs.
I am impressed you speak prairie dog. You are truly gifted. I am not but will have a chat with my game warden about you.
Joe
Old 08-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #568

Quote:
Ken, take the cat with you on the rides. That sucker looks big enough to whip most all dogs.
I am impressed you speak prairie dog. You are truly gifted. I am not but will have a chat with my game warden about you.
Joe
I once thought I would do well writing childrens' books.
However, the first publisher I talked to convinced me that parents would not buy R-rated books for their kids. I didn't figure I would make enough money selling them on the corner.

Ken
Old 08-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #569
Rivet Master

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Quote:
I once thought I would do well writing childrens' books.
However, the first publisher I talked to convinced me that parents would not buy R-rated books for their kids. I didn't figure I would make enough money selling them on the corner.

Ken
You should have not listened to this publisher. Obviously they have small minds and don't see the money to be made in "creative" topics. Grove Press would have been interested if you had made the books X rated. Perhaps you can find inspiration in the Sex in an Airstream thread. You can make a lot of money selling such books on street corners along with other goods.

Of course, now you can't write such books about children, but maybe you can sell them to children, or hollow them out for other products such as special medicine. You can use your bike to deliver to all the school yards.

If you follow this advice, you may need an attorney, perhaps the one you raised from birth, but I am willing to represent you for a very substantial retainer (cash only please, I wouldn't trust a check from you).

I admire a man of your advanced years still able to think creatively. I know some would say you are unbalanced or in your dotage, but the riffraff never understand forward thinkers.

Oh, Jason, you are wrong, but I don't remember about what. Anyway, I see a sparkly shiny thing and I'm going to go look at it because I don't remember what I am doing here.

Gene
Old 08-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #570
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
Oh Ken, now we have that abulance chaser Gene twisting everything and has escalated all your hard work on children's books from R to X. Ken said nothing about sex Gene. You trying to get him in trouble.
His books are like:
Peter Rabbit; Farmer McGruder killed and ate his father for stealing a carrot! R rated!
Jack and the Bean Stalk. Ever heard of the giant? Fe Fi dude; R rated
Hansel & Gretel? The ole lady wanted to eat them. R Rated?
Those are all normal childrens books. I think.
Need I say more? No wonder my Game Warden is so busy. My ma ma read those books to me at night before bed time.
That being said Gene, just in case I'm sending you a couple of bucks as a retainer before you accept another client to sue me. OK?
Joe
Old 08-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #571

Quote:
Oh Ken, now we have that abulance chaser Gene twisting everything and has escalated all your hard work on children's books from R to X. Ken said nothing about sex Gene. You trying to get him in trouble.
His books are like:
Peter Rabbit; Farmer McGruder killed and ate his father for stealing a carrot! R rated!
Jack and the Bean Stalk. Ever heard of the giant? Fe Fi dude; R rated
Hansel & Gretel? The ole lady wanted to eat them. R Rated?
Those are all normal childrens books. I think.
Need I say more? No wonder my Game Warden is so busy. My ma ma read those books to me at night before bed time.
That being said Gene, just in case I'm sending you a couple of bucks as a retainer before you accept another client to sue me. OK?
Joe
Goldilocks was a little borderline testing all those beds.
And what was going on with Beauty and the Beast?
I wonder if the apple the witch gave Sleeping Beauty was really a Roofy.
Why was Cinderella really locked away?
Let's not even talk about Snow White and those little guys.

I think Gene's on to something.

Ken
Old 08-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #572
Rivet Master

2005 25' Safari
Salem , Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
Bob, when did you guys go to Italy? I just got back from Lucca Italy last Friday. Yes, now that's pizza!!!
Hi, Carlita; We took our first ever cruise ship trip this May. It was about 14 days total with a 12 day cruise on the Ruby Princess. read all about it in the "On the Road" section. "Bob and Lee's random trip" [pictures too]

2005 Safari 25-B
"Le Petit Chateau Argent"
[ Small Silver Castle ]
2000 Navigator / 2014 F-150 Eco-Boost / Equal-i-zer / P-3
YAMAHA 2400 / AIR #12144
ROBERTSUNRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #573
2 Rivet Member

2011 16' Sport
Eugene , Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ts

This is not just a boys' thing, unless you think you might put us all to shame. My experience around the opposite sex has taught me that they are much better arguers than men. I believe this is mainly because they don't feel encumbered by logic.

Ken
Tooooo funny Ken! You guys are a riot!!
Old 08-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #574
2 Rivet Member

2011 16' Sport
Eugene , Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERTSUNRUS

Hi, Carlita; We took our first ever cruise ship trip this May. It was about 14 days total with a 12 day cruise on the Ruby Princess. read all about it in the "On the Road" section. "Bob and Lee's random trip" [pictures too]
Cool Bob! That's so neat!!!! I'll check it out!!!