Old 01-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #43
Rivet Master

1969 23' Safari
New Orleans , Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirHeadsRus View Post
Axles have nothing to do with it! A pimp from New Orleans on a bicycle has more towing capacity than that particular TV.

Just had to get that in also,
Joe
So sorry to burst your bubble, but if you will refer to Long-Term Survey of Metropolitan New Orleans Area Prostitution Representatives Mean Torque Displacement Charts, Pages 34-39, Illustrations 12-15, you will see that "towing capacity" (yet-to-be-defined in court, technically speaking) of local "pimps" in no way, whether by bicycle, walking, running, or in any other method of personal locomotion, exceeds towing capacity of any internal combustion propelled vehicle. I know this is a hotly debated topic in the blogosphere, but lets not conflate apples into oranges before breakfast, please....

fotochop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #44
Rivet Master

1982 28' Airstream 280
Port Angeles , Washington
If I say that I love this thread does that mean I'm argumentative?

Old 01-17-2010, 10:40 AM   #45
Rivet Master

1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanoeStream View Post
This isn't arguing!!
Yes it is
Old 01-17-2010, 10:41 AM   #46
Don't forget your cat nap

Port Orchard , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartstream View Post
If I say that I love this thread does that mean I'm argumentative?
If you think it means that, then NO!

If you don't think it means that, then YES!

If you don't know which you think, you must choose one before arguing about it. However, always be prepared to change quickly if your opponent begins to agree with you.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:50 AM   #47
2 Rivet Member

Long Beach , Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotochop View Post
So sorry to burst your bubble, but if you will refer to Long-Term Survey of Metropolitan New Orleans Area Prostitution Representatives Mean Torque Displacement Charts, Pages 34-39, Illustrations 12-15, you will see that "towing capacity" (yet-to-be-defined in court, technically speaking) of local "pimps" in no way, whether by bicycle, walking, running, or in any other method of personal locomotion, exceeds towing capacity of any internal combustion propelled vehicle. I know this is a hotly debated topic in the blogosphere, but lets not conflate apples into oranges before breakfast, please....

I have to disagree and your data is outdated. Based on the most recent report published this morning and following the confligation on Bourbon Street following an occurance in the Superdome the local "pimps" on bicycles were exceeding all internal combustion propelled vehicles.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #48
Certifiable

. , .
And now a word about the weather...

I'd like to address myself to those of you who cannot, or who are too paranoid to, go outside. The so-called shut-ins. People who really don't know what weather is about. There's really nothing to be afraid of. Here's some examples of weather. Okay? Sunny. Sunny = Warm. See? It's nice, you get a tan from it, you know? Sun. Makes plants grow.

Sometimes we get electrical storms. Sometimes you get, uh, showers. Or, sometimes, you have to wear a hat, you know, with showers. "Oh, boy!" And, sometimes, it's cloudy with showers. And, sometimes, you know, you have to have wind! Wind and showers! And, also, you can get -- you can get hail! Hail is something very strange. Sometimes you can get really hurt, it's like, BAM!! Sometimes you get hail, snow, wind, and then SNOW, also! And then, you get THUNDER!!

And let me tell you something! When you get all this stuff happening here, you know, if you're in an airplane? Forget it, pal! You're as good as dead, because you don't have a chance! 'Cause they don't give you parachutes! They give you an oxygen mask! But no parachutes! So, listen, I don't blame you for not going outside! But that's not gonna help you, either, pal, 'cause what about tornadoes? Huh?! And it doesn't matter WHAT corner of the basement you're in -- you're as good as dead! And a dam breaks?! A dam breaks DURING a tornado, and a plane crashes into your house! Right?! And don't expect your insurance man to be on the spot! No, he's no idiot! He'll wait! He'll make sure you're dead, so he can keep the money! Because insurance companies own EVERYTHING in this country!! And if you don't like it here, pal -- if you don't like the weather in this country -- why don't you go to India, huh? Go to India, where they've got monsoons that'll wash your crops away! And you'll probably drown! And, even if you DO survive, the only thing you can eat are COWS!! BUT!! You can't eat the cows, because Nooooo!! They won't eat the cows! NOOOOOO!!! Uh-uh!! They won't eat 'em! They'd rather STARVE than eat a cow!! The only thing they eat is MUD and CURRY!! And I HATE curry!! I HATE curry!! I'd rather eat MUD than curry!! I like COW FLESH and MEAT!! You know what I like? I like prime rib! I like sirloin steak! I like AMERICAN food!! You know, one thing I'll never understand is why the Japanese eat raw fish! I mean, didn't they invent the habachi?! But, NOOOOOO!!! They don't want to do that! NOOOOOO!! Not them!! They want to eat it RAW!! They want to eat it raw, with that gooey, transparent noodle! You know?! Spaghetti noodles, I can eat, as long as it's not overcooked! You know what else I hate?! Mexican chili! Like, real Mexican chili! Because it's GREEN, you know? It's green, and it's real hot! It's not like the chili I had in the cafeteria at school, which was RED CHILI, with meat and with beans!! And there's NO WAY I'm gonna pay for it or eat it!! I told the waitress: "I'm not paying for this!! This is not the chili I know!! Where are the chili beans, huh?! WHERE'S THE MEAT?!! WHERE IS IT?!! Forget it, I'm not gonna pay!!"
Old 01-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #49
Rivet Master

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Angry RV's arguing:

RV Videos: Six motorhomes battle to the death in this RV demolition derby
Old 01-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #50
2 Rivet Member

Long Beach , Mississippi
OOOHHHKKAAY. Think its time to stop arguing!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #51
Rivet Master

San Angelo , Texas
YES

NO

MAYBE

I DON'T KNOW

YOU'RE WRONG

I'M RIGHT

There, that about covers it.

2004 F-350 King Ranch

AIR # 8239
EX-WBCCI # 8371
StingrayL82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:01 PM   #52
Ready-to-Travel

2012 30' International
Walkerton , Virginia
no it doesn't
Old 01-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #53
Rivet Master

1951 21' Flying Cloud
1960 24' Tradewind
West Coast , BC
Send a message via MSN to safari57
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankandsue View Post
OOOHHHKKAAY. Think its time to stop arguing!
Why do you think that? Why would we want to quit arguing? And we are not arquing. We are having a discussion where by I am telling you how it is and you are just not listening.

Barry
Old 01-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #54
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Beware the peace keeper... The following is a "dramatization" of a common argument. Sensitive viewers and children of an impressionable age should be forewarned that the following contains strong language and grandiose, final uncompromising demands to ulitimately end a dispute in leu of a defendable position. The rejection of which often leads to a severance of relations or a use of force, and adds to a moderator's work load.
Quote:
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone say, you aren't trying to tell me that... That's always the trouble with people like you, they are hateful and full of venom and live to bash. I refuse to come back to this thread. I won't stoop to bickering. You should be ashamed. Good-bye. I have a life to lead. The moderators should lock this thread it is nothing but whining and complaining.
Ahhh, I feel better, thanks.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #55
Rivet Master

2003 22' International CCD
Kiln , Mississippi
I have to say, YOU ARE ALL WRONG, I don't know what I am doing but I can do it better than all of you, with the exception of those of you who know how to do it better than I can, sometimes, like I said, I don't need your help - offer and I may accept it, if you bring the beer, but only imports, I do like Miller Lite, Bud Light in a pinch, girls keep out, don't rain on my parade, smell you later.........

Mike
clancy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #56
AIR #8691

2006 25' Safari SS SE
Northern , Virginia
If this thread enables some to hone argumentative skills for dialogue with the IBT- -forget it.
You failed. Club dies. Airstream lives. Move on.