Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #449
Rivet Master
 
noreen&sal's Avatar
 
1981 27' Excella II
mays landing , South Jersey
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,179
Images: 9
Sounds like some people don't like politicians. Go figure. Sal.
__________________

__________________
Sal & Nora
Let us live so that when we die even the undertaker will be sorry. Mark Twain
AIR 42483
TAC N.J. 17
WBCCI 24740
noreen&sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #450
Figment of My Imagination
 
Protagonist's Avatar
 
2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 9,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen View Post
Sounds like some people don't like politicians. Go figure. Sal.
The main reason I don't like politicians is because even though you can occasionally roast one (Toastmasters does it all the time), they refuse to hold still for you to properly apply the marinade.
__________________

__________________
WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

My Google-Fu is strong today.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #451
Got gandkids?
 
Jim & Susan's Avatar

 
1973 27' Overlander
'Possum Holler , Georgia
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5,382
Images: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ts View Post
Just don't try to substitute a picture of some New York congressman.

Ken(also not Susan)

Wooooooow....this thread just popped back up in my User CP with "NEW POSTS" after a week or so. Somebody musta used one of those banned words and put the thread in timeout. Now, I'm not an expert, but could a Wiener do that ??

Jim (Still not Susan)
__________________
www.nesa.org

Air No. 6427
Jim & Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #452
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar
 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,464
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim & Susan View Post
Wooooooow....this thread just popped back up in my User CP with "NEW POSTS" after a week or so. Somebody musta used one of those banned words and put the thread in timeout. Now, I'm not an expert, but could a Wiener do that ??

Jim (Still not Susan)
I'm not an expert either. But I think if someone posts and then deletes their post before the 30 mins is up, the forum still thinks there is something new, or maybe someone posted and somebody else deleted it because it was too much for our tender minds.

Yes, a Weiner WAS on my mind.

Ken
__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #453
Rivet Master
 
SilverGate's Avatar

 
2007 23' Safari SE
San Diego , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ts View Post
I'm not an expert either. But I think if someone posts and then deletes their post before the 30 mins is up, the forum still thinks there is something new, or maybe someone posted and somebody else deleted it because it was too much for our tender minds.

Yes, a Weiner WAS on my mind.

Ken
It was probably the PC Guy who posted and then realized that he was talking to a crowd who are a cut above the average (just by having an Airstream) and just walked away, because it's all over now in the...

Mac vs. PC Wars
__________________
SilverGate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:10 AM   #454
Rivet Master
 
purman's Avatar
 
1968 28' Ambassador
Cedaredge , Colorado
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim & Susan

Wooooooow....this thread just popped back up in my User CP with "NEW POSTS" after a week or so. Somebody musta used one of those banned words and put the thread in timeout. Now, I'm not an expert, but could a Wiener do that ??

Jim (Still not Susan)
Wasn't me, I've been a good boy for the last week. Maybe I'm just tiered from driving three seven hour days with four kids by myself. That will wear you out. Haven't been myself since I got home. Just need some rest.
__________________
Jason

May you have at least one sunny day, and a soft chair to sit in..

2008 5.7 L V8 Sequoia
AIR # 31243
WBCCI # 6987
FOUR CORNERS UNIT
purman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #455
Rivet Master
 
Steelegood's Avatar
 
2005 31' Classic
Cleveland , Tennessee
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,499
Images: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by purman

Wasn't me, I've been a good boy for the last week. Maybe I'm just tiered from driving three seven hour days with four kids by myself. That will wear you out. Haven't been myself since I got home. Just need some rest.
This could be why your wife has sent out an APB for the REAL Jason, your too tired! (after all, the four kids didn't just show up... did they?) Or she just found out your really a mult"tiered" person?

Wife: OK, who are you, and what did you do with the real Jason?
Jason: No honey bunch, I am the real Jason, I just need some rest!
Wife: No your not, the real Jason is like the energizer bunny, he never wears out, and rarely a good boy!
Jason: no I am the real Jason; I am "the married man"!.....

Would the real Jason please wake up and let us know where he is?

Terry (not Jim or Susan)
__________________
I know you think you understand what you though I said, but I'm not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Lewis Carroll

AIR #38011
TAC TN-4
NOVA
Steelegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #456
Rivet Master
 
purman's Avatar
 
1968 28' Ambassador
Cedaredge , Colorado
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelegood

This could be why your wife has sent out an APB for the REAL Jason, your too tired! (after all, the four kids didn't just show up... did they?) Or she just found out your really a mult"tiered" person?

Wife: OK, who are you, and what did you do with the real Jason?
Jason: No honey bunch, I am the real Jason, I just need some rest!
Wife: No your not, the real Jason is like the energizer bunny, he never wears out, and rarely a good boy!
Jason: no I am the real Jason; I am "the married man"!.....

Would the real Jason please wake up and let us know where he is?

Terry (not Jim or Susan)
The real Jason is just getting up at 9:15 after going to bed at 1am and getting woken eup at 6:30 am by the kids.

Man, if we had four dogs instead of four kids I could just kick them outside at 6:30 am.

The need to find the fake Jason to take my place for 2 days so I can rest. Any body want to look after 4 kids, 10 acres of farm animals, and run the clinic for a few days?
__________________
Jason

May you have at least one sunny day, and a soft chair to sit in..

2008 5.7 L V8 Sequoia
AIR # 31243
WBCCI # 6987
FOUR CORNERS UNIT
purman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #457
Rivet Master
 
Steelegood's Avatar
 
2005 31' Classic
Cleveland , Tennessee
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,499
Images: 19
I think after almost 30 years, I should get to stay home, watch TV (soap operas) and eat Chocolate Bonbon's! Just like the women do! (Boo Hoo - I have to fold the clothes, then drag the vacuum around the house!)
__________________
I know you think you understand what you though I said, but I'm not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Lewis Carroll

AIR #38011
TAC TN-4
NOVA
Steelegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #458
Rivet Master
 
purman's Avatar
 
1968 28' Ambassador
Cedaredge , Colorado
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelegood
I think after almost 30 years, I should get to stay home, watch TV (soap operas) and eat Chocolate Bonbon's! Just like the women do! (Boo Hoo - I have to fold the clothes, then drag the vacuum around the house!)
Someone who finally understands
And luckily I don't have to drag the vacuum round the house. I put in central vac last year now it's just the hose.
__________________
Jason

May you have at least one sunny day, and a soft chair to sit in..

2008 5.7 L V8 Sequoia
AIR # 31243
WBCCI # 6987
FOUR CORNERS UNIT
purman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #459
3 Rivet Member
 
silverwoman's Avatar
 
Vintage Kin Owner
Scottsdale , Arizona
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 174
Images: 5
wow...some people have waaaay too much time on their hands ~ lucky people...I think I just wasted 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back - just kidding : )
__________________
Trailer Geek
'70 Streamline Duchess
Toyota Sequoia SR5

'58 Shasta Canned Ham
silverwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #460
Rivet Master
 
noreen&sal's Avatar
 
1981 27' Excella II
mays landing , South Jersey
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,179
Images: 9
Why dogs are better

Quote:
Originally Posted by purman View Post

Man, if we had four dogs instead of four kids I could just kick them outside at 6:30 am.
1. The later you are the more excited they are to see you. 2. Dogs don't notice if you call the by another dogs name. 3.Dogs like it if you leave a lot of stuff on the floor. 4. Dogs parents never visit. 5.Dogs find it amusing when you are drunk. 6.Dogs agree you have to raise your voice to get your point across. 7. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing. 8. Dogs never wake you up and ask "If I died would you get another dog?". 9. If a dog has babies you can just put an ad in the paper and give them away. 10. If you put a studded collar on your dog it won't think you're a pervert. 11. If you're dog smells another dog on you it won't get mad and will think it's interesting. And last but not least: If you're dog leaves it won't take half you're stuff. Sal.
__________________
Sal & Nora
Let us live so that when we die even the undertaker will be sorry. Mark Twain
AIR 42483
TAC N.J. 17
WBCCI 24740
noreen&sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #461
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar
 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,464
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by purman View Post
Someone who finally understands
And luckily I don't have to drag the vacuum round the house. I put in central vac last year now it's just the hose.
I'm retired and my wife still works. I discovered the answer a while ago. Just do a crappy job. At least it worked in my case. I do a lot of the chores, but the tedious ones that I despise, I screwed up badly enough that I'm no longer allowed to do them.

I hope my wife doesn't read the forums.

Ken
__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #462
2 Rivet Member
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
1974 Argosy 26
Olympia , Washington
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ts

Someone better know me pretty well before they try to sniff MY packet.

Ken
Ok....toooooooo frickin' funny!!!!!!
__________________

__________________
Carlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.