Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-20-2010, 08:47 PM   #155
Rivet Master
 
r carl's Avatar
 
Vintage Kin Owner
Lin , Ne
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumatic View Post
What? Mid term elections around the corner and the most negative campaigns I have ever heard and not even one Sarah Palin swipe? Maybe we should all just sit around a campfire and sing Kumbaiyah.
__________________

__________________
r carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:59 AM   #156
Rivet Master
 
Lumatic's Avatar

 
1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,089
Images: 16
Blog Entries: 1
Airstream Festivus Pole

In the spirit of the "Airing of Greivances" phase of Festivus I offer the following:

Fussy Festivus fanantics will indubatably fault my rope lights as overly decandant defeating the purpose of Festivus. You know where to put the pole.

Furthermore, consider this an official challenge to the other integral part of the Festivus celebration a "Feat of Strength".

No agreeing if you please.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Festivus.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	115114  
__________________

__________________
Sail on silver girl. Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.
Lumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #157
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar

 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,463
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumatic View Post
In the spirit of the "Airing of Greivances" phase of Festivus I offer the following:

Fussy Festivus fanantics will indubatably fault my rope lights as overly decandant defeating the purpose of Festivus. You know where to put the pole.

Furthermore, consider this an official challenge to the other integral part of the Festivus celebration a "Feat of Strength".

No agreeing if you please.
I think this is untimely. It is still 40 days until Festivus.
__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #158
Certifiable
 
mistral blue's Avatar
 
. , .
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,460
Angry Wrong, again

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ts View Post
I think this is untimely.
It's 11 months late!
__________________
"IT'S A MAGICAL WORLD, HOBBES, OL' BUDDY... LET'S GO EXPLORING!" ~ CALVIN
mistral blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #159
Rivet Master
 
garry's Avatar
 
1969 31' Sovereign
Broken Arrow , Oklahoma
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,339
Images: 7
Sounds like 11 months before it's time to me.
__________________
Garry
garry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #160
Rivet Master
 
Gene's Avatar
 
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,814
I think you are all wrong, but I must be tired because I don't care.

Maybe I should care. Whoops, I'm arguing with myself. Another Gestalt moment.

Gene
__________________
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #161
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar

 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,463
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawfordGene View Post
I think you are all wrong, but I must be tired because I don't care.

Maybe I should care. Whoops, I'm arguing with myself. Another Gestalt moment.

Gene
You sure use a lot of words that I have to google.

Ken
__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #162
Rivet Master
 
Wingeezer's Avatar
 
2005 30' Classic
Burlington , Ontario
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ts View Post
You sure use a lot of words that I have to google.

Ken
We had a Gestaltner machine at school when I was a kid. I liked the smell of the liquid it used - but it turned my tongue all blue and made me see funny things.
__________________
Brian & Connie Mitchell

2005 Classic 30'
Hensley Arrow / Centramatics
2008 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD,4x4,Crew Cab, Diesel, Leer cap.
Wingeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #163
Rivet Master
 
Gene's Avatar
 
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,814
Brian, can you get me that liquid so I can have more Gestalt moments? Maybe Medicare will pay for it.

Gene
__________________
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #164
Rivet Master
 
Wingeezer's Avatar
 
2005 30' Classic
Burlington , Ontario
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawfordGene View Post
Brian, can you get me that liquid so I can have more Gestalt moments? Maybe Medicare will pay for it.

Gene
Gene,

Sorry old chum - progress marches on, no more Gestaltner fluid, and so now I am reduced to sniffing that powder stuff out of toner cartridges instead. (Mrs Wingeezer has a heck of a time getting my hankies clean!)

Brian (not much of a linguist)
__________________
Brian & Connie Mitchell

2005 Classic 30'
Hensley Arrow / Centramatics
2008 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD,4x4,Crew Cab, Diesel, Leer cap.
Wingeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #165
CLOUDSPLITTER Phone home
 
ROBERT CROSS's Avatar

 
2003 25' Classic
Zanadude Nebula , WNY
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 10,802
Images: 1
"A lawyer's primer: If you don't have the law, you argue the facts; if you don't have the facts, you argue the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, then you argue the Constitution”
__________________
"What you do speaks so loudly, no one can hear what you say"
M. Levy




So when is this..."old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?
ROBERT CROSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #166
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar

 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,463
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERT CROSS View Post
"A lawyer's primer: If you don't have the law, you argue the facts; if you don't have the facts, you argue the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, then you argue the Constitution”
And if you have none of the three, call for the constitution to be amended.
__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #167
Rivet Master
 
Gene's Avatar
 
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,814
We had a lawyer visit us for the weekend. She and I had a wonderful time disagreeing. She was wrong, of course.

We did agree on one thing—when we lost a case, it was the client's fault; when we won, it was in spite of the client.

Gene
__________________
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:54 AM   #168
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar

 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,463
Images: 1
My daughter is an attorney, however for the last several years, she has been working as a manager in the corporate world. Now she wants to go back to practicing law. She says this is because she wants to help people. Isn't there something wrong with that logic?

Ken
__________________

__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.