Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #127
Rivet Master
 
Gene's Avatar
 
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,814
I always dump in the nearest town as nobody notices there. It's a cowtown and everybody just thinks there was another cattle drive.

But I think there's been too much agreement lately.

Gene
__________________

__________________
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #128
4 Rivet Member
 
RBolton's Avatar
 
Belington , West Virginia
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 304
"There should never be any arguments. If you are right, you have no reason to argue. If you are wrong, you have no right to argue."

Thus spake my Mother.
__________________

__________________
RBolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #129
Rivet Master
 
garry's Avatar
 
1969 31' Sovereign
Broken Arrow , Oklahoma
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,352
Images: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by purman View Post
.

The 80% rule is now null and void....

No arguments please just implement the new rule....


I don't like this rule and think I will just do it because I like it.
__________________
Garry
garry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #130
Rivet Master
 
Lumatic's Avatar

 
1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,321
Images: 16
Blog Entries: 1
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERT CROSS View Post
Let's go toeing.....
I'm speechless for once. Watched the whole thang. Like drinking really old milk. Are you from West New York, New Jersey. That would explain a lot.
__________________
Sail on silver girl. Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.
Lumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #131
CLOUDSPLITTER Phone home
 
ROBERT CROSS's Avatar

 
2003 25' Classic
Zanadude Nebula , WNY
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 10,806
Images: 1
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumatic View Post
Are you from West New York, New Jersey. That would explain a lot.
NO....it's Western NY, Canada.... like warm Lbatts and that splain's nutt'n.

..........because I said SO...thats why...
__________________
"If your confused about what to do, whatever you end up doing will turn out to be the right thing to have done."
DJT

"The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity."
Abe Lincolan
ROBERT CROSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #132
Rivet Master
 
Lumatic's Avatar

 
1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,321
Images: 16
Blog Entries: 1
Are there no curmudgeons among ye?

Just been too dang peaceful around here lately. Not a decent argument in 6 months
__________________
Sail on silver girl. Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.
Lumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:32 AM   #133
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar

 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,463
Images: 1
Oh Yea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumatic View Post
Just been too dang peaceful around here lately. Not a decent argument in 6 months
This one got going pretty good towards the end, but then fizzled.

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f463...ant-68904.html

someone is trying to get one going here.

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f238...tml#post891510

Ken
__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:39 AM   #134
Rivet Master
 
SilverHoot's Avatar

 
1967 24' Tradewind
Greenville , South Carolina
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,094
Blog Entries: 3
This is not an argue thread.
__________________
SilverHoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #135
Rivet Master
 
Gene's Avatar
 
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,814
No!

Gene
__________________
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #136
Site Team
 
Aage's Avatar
 
1974 31' Sovereign
Ottawa , ON
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11,172
Images: 25
Anyone ever wonder how a fool and his money ever got together in the first place?
__________________
If it's to be, it's up to me.
Aage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #137
Rivet Master
 
Gene's Avatar
 
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aage View Post
Anyone ever wonder how a fool and his money ever got together in the first place?
This should be on the hijacking thread.

The answer, however, is inheritance.

Gene
__________________
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #138
Ready-to-Travel
 
pmclemore's Avatar

 
2012 30' International
Walkerton , Virginia
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,419
If anything, the hijacking thread should be here.

Pat
__________________
--------------------------------------
Somebody, please, point me to the road.

AIR 3987
TAC VA-2
wbcci 9239 (Re-enlisted 2013)
pmclemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #139
Rivet Master
 
Journalist's Avatar
 
1969 25' Tradewind
Irmo , South Carolina
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 744
I'm right. You're wrong. Any questions?
__________________
AIR #8891
Unrestored 1969 25' Tradewind
Overkill Tow Vehicle of the Year Award:
2001 GMC 3500 4x4 Dually 6.6L Duramax
Journalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #140
Don't forget your cat nap
 
Ag&Au's Avatar

 
Port Orchard , Washington
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,463
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journalist View Post
I'm right. You're wrong. Any questions?

That's not very verbose for a journalist.
__________________

__________________
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.