Old 01-23-2010, 07:39 AM   #15
Rivet Master
1994 21' Sovereign
Down on the corner... , CT
Hey Great pics.....I've never been to NH for sledding. We go right by all the way to Ft. Kent Maine. NH is MUCH closer but unfamiliar trails for us. Will definitely have to make a go at's really beautiful! Thanks for sharing & Good luck with your new sled!! Happy Trails!

Ann & Eric
WBCCI 6274
enduroryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:32 AM   #16
4 Rivet Member
Grand Prairie , Texas
Fort Kent Is Awesome!!!!...

I ride there too. Now from the living room chair, here at Lake Winnipesaukee at the camp, Paugus Bay. I have always enjoyed going outside, firing up the sleds and taking off on many rides that took us across a frozen Lake, some 13teen miles, and 72 square miles and 253 inhabitable Islands, distance around this Lake is 182 miles.

Being able to get off the sofa, do this and ride into Canada or any United States inbetween in winter has always been a very cool and part.

A view from the Ossipee Mountains, NH.
From and with Love,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	From The Hights.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	94667  

My photo album;
TRfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:42 PM   #17
3 Rivet Member
1986 Argosy
Denver , Pennsylvania
Our sleds

Mobile Photobucket GRRRR! At least you can click the link & see them ... These are our sleds. I can't believe the amount of snow we've had down home, yet up in Potter County, PA there hasn't been snow at all. We tried riding out at Ray B Winters State Park, but they dumped so much stone on top of the snow it was miserable riding. Hopefully the weather will start cooperating soon

Catman6 is offline   Reply With Quote