Old 05-29-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
A 7th year newby
1968 24' Tradewind
Indianapolis , Indiana
Send a message via Yahoo to IndyAnne
Cool Scooters on Indy 500 Track

I have read that there are other scooter riders besides me on the forums. I just found out about this very fun thing going on in Indianapolis: The Inaugural 2008 Gasoline Rally.

The Indy track, famous for the Formula One and Grand Prix races, is opening up to motorcycle races this year. As part of the festivities, the weekend of June 20-22, the rally will have scooter riders taking a lap around the famous race track.

I wish I could clone myself. We have a couple of Genuine Buddy 125. We have already committed to a camping outing with a lot of friends from our church at McCormick's Creek State Park the same weekend. Our Buddy scooters will be going camping, too.

If anyone goes to Gasoline Rally, have fun! This could possibly become a rally for Airstreamers, too. Is anyone interested? I could work on it with the guys at Speed City Scooters.

Indianapolis, IN
1968 Airstream Trade Wind
2005 Chevy K1500 crew, reg. bed, 4WD, gas
IndyAnne is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off