Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
cwf
Rivet Master
 
cwf's Avatar
 
1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Hillsboro , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,931
Images: 2
Rain!

Errrr quit prayin. I don't think our AS is watertight enough to be an ARK!
__________________

__________________
Peace and Blessings..
Channing
WBCCI# 30676
cwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
cwf
Rivet Master
 
cwf's Avatar
 
1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Hillsboro , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,931
Images: 2
One rain gauge hit 14+ inches last night and this morning! Blue skies now.
__________________

__________________
Peace and Blessings..
Channing
WBCCI# 30676
cwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:23 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member
 
Olie's Avatar
 
2004 30' Classic
Beaumont , Texas
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 90
Mo Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwf View Post
One rain gauge hit 14+ inches last night and this morning! Blue skies now.
That's a lot of rain. It started raining here about 3:30am today, so far we have got almost 7". I think its about over for us though. Looks like its clear to the west.

Hope the Highland lakes are filling up.
__________________
Olie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #4
cwf
Rivet Master
 
cwf's Avatar
 
1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Hillsboro , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,931
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olie View Post
That's a lot of rain. It started raining here about 3:30am today, so far we have got almost 7". I think its about over for us though. Looks like its clear to the west. Hope the Highland lakes are filling up.
Howdy!
Olie, the lakes appear were missed. It's as if they initiated the rain! If you look at a topo map the land drops toward the coast almost aligned with the rain line... After 27 years here, it is a familiar pattern. Much different than South of I10 about 70 miles...
__________________
Peace and Blessings..
Channing
WBCCI# 30676
cwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:43 PM   #5
2 Rivet Member
 
Olie's Avatar
 
2004 30' Classic
Beaumont , Texas
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwf View Post
Howdy!
Olie, the lakes appear were missed. It's as if they initiated the rain! If you look at a topo map the land drops toward the coast almost aligned with the rain line... After 27 years here, it is a familiar pattern. Much different than South of I10 about 70 miles...

That's too bad . Matagorda Bay could sure use some fresh water run off from the Colorado. How is all your rain affecting the Guadalupe below Canyon Dam?
__________________
Olie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:49 PM   #6
cwf
Rivet Master
 
cwf's Avatar
 
1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Hillsboro , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,931
Images: 2
Okie, one of our sons lives in AP. Sez got good rain too. Don't know about the Bay.
__________________

__________________
Peace and Blessings..
Channing
WBCCI# 30676
cwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.