Old 10-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #15
Silvermine . . . And His
2011 16' Sport
Van Wert , Ohio
Little Debbie resurfaces

In September we bought that Little Debbie 16' Bambi off an RV lot in Tennessee and knew that it had some kind of little "history" behind it -- just not sure what! She was all restored to her original glory and all the Little Debby paint was long gone. Finally I tracked it all down and I've been busy today piecing together her story! She was purchased by the Makai Marketing company to promote Little Debbie with a Seattle to San Fransisco tour called "The Million Smile Mission". Then it was won by a girl in Ohio as the final event of the Little Debbie give-away. Somehow it ended up on the lot in Tennessee and we stumbled on it. Now she is back in Ohio! I wish she could talk and tell me exactly how many miles were on those little tires! What a great history she has had in her short life! The Silvermine . . . and his!

silvermine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
2 Rivet Member
1988 35' Argosy 5th Wheel
Cumming , Georgia
My husband helped put me through college in the '70's making Little Debbie Oatmeal cookies

Djmclean is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search