Old 12-08-2017, 05:48 AM   #295
Rivet Master

2012 19' International
Southeastern MI , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrick.l.j View Post
* excuse me for interrupting but I had to add a quick post so I can join in the fun. Love this thread as much as the argue thread * now returning to the regularly scheduled program.
If you're going to join we need to at least know what tire pressure you use.

Countryboy59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:22 AM   #296
Reads a lot

2017 30' Classic
Titusville , Florida
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Since you asked, I have the latest version of Hershey flux capacitor and I love it. I have used thousands of miles without a single problem. It is so effective that while towing my MPG is right around 40, since the flux capacitor is allowing the AS to have its own power source and all I have to do is point the AS in the direction I want to go. The only down side it trying to keep the speed under 88mph so you will need to modify your solar brakes. I suggest you use Lewstar for this upgrade. Also Since you asked, I run my pressures at 80 which is what the manufacturer suggested. As for my lash up, I have had no issues with my onion balls, ever!!!!! Even while towing in Canada. Anyone not using this system is just flat wrong but of course that’s my opinion.
I hope you enjoy your new flux capacitor as much as I have.

She Believed She Could so She Did.
kendrick.l.j is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:38 AM   #297
Rivet Master

2011 23' FB Flying Cloud
Chesterfield , Missouri
Great thread. I don't know how I've missed it. It's 16 degrees here this morning. I needed a laugh.
On a much more serious note, you all need to check out the new F950. 20 cylinders of diesel power. I haven't had to touch the brake or the gas in 90,000 miles, with most of those miles at or above 12,000'. I switched over once I heard that they were making the flux capacitors in China.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:58 AM   #298
4 Rivet Member

2007 27' Classic FB
Richfield/SLC , Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrick.l.j View Post
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Since you asked, I have the latest version of Hershey flux capacitor and I love it. I have used thousands of miles without a single problem. It is so effective that while towing my MPG is right around 40, since the flux capacitor is allowing the AS to have its own power source and all I have to do is point the AS in the direction I want to go. The only down side it trying to keep the speed under 88mph so you will need to modify your solar brakes. I suggest you use Lewstar for this upgrade. Also Since you asked, I run my pressures at 80 which is what the manufacturer suggested. As for my lash up, I have had no issues with my onion balls, ever!!!!! Even while towing in Canada. Anyone not using this system is just flat wrong but of course thatís my opinion.
I hope you enjoy your new flux capacitor as much as I have.

Flux capacitors are really popular, something thatís trending with the AS herd. Problem is that they arenít even made in this country, and folks whoíve had them very long are very frustrated with the lack of quality control. Hard to return something for service that ainít even made round here.

They really are a luxury item in a world struggling with folks looking for good jobs and trying to make ends meet. Do you know how hard it is to keep up with payments on a nice AS for 30 years? Flux capacitor, scmucks capacitor... Iím sticking to the basics the way a Wally intended.

Besides, the environmental impacts of the flux capacitors is horrific. Not to mention the materials, energy, and overseas shipping involved, the 1.21 gigawatts are supplied by a plutonium-powered nuclear fission reactor that gets dumped in the local landfill after premature failure! Catastrophic, Iím staying clear of the states where this crap is being sold.

Just sayiní

Regards - Ron (slow on the uptake and 2 steps behind per usual, but with the correct 65 psi tire pressure.)
Utah Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:09 AM   #299
4 Rivet Member

2016 25' Flying Cloud
Fairfield , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSueMac View Post
Wait a Tick - ...
Spoon!

(What number are we on now?)
Mattirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:48 AM   #300
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinAway View Post
Great thread. I don't know how I've missed it. It's 16 degrees here this morning. I needed a laugh.
On a much more serious note, you all need to check out the new F950. 20 cylinders of diesel power. I haven't had to touch the brake or the gas in 90,000 miles, with most of those miles at or above 12,000'. I switched over once I heard that they were making the flux capacitors in China.

Thatís WAAAAAY too much truck! Youíll vibrate your poor balls to death in that thing! A ball can only be banged around by such a stiff suspension for so long before it becomes lopsided and fails. I have to side with the flux capacitor crowd on this one...

-Red, once again glad to be a Floridian. 16 degrees... I ainít doiní it.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:50 AM   #301
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah Man View Post
Flux capacitors are really popular, something thatís trending with the AS herd. Problem is that they arenít even made in this country, and folks whoíve had them very long are very frustrated with the lack of quality control. Hard to return something for service that ainít even made round here.

They really are a luxury item in a world struggling with folks looking for good jobs and trying to make ends meet. Do you know how hard it is to keep up with payments on a nice AS for 30 years? Flux capacitor, scmucks capacitor... Iím sticking to the basics the way a Wally intended.

Besides, the environmental impacts of the flux capacitors is horrific. Not to mention the materials, energy, and overseas shipping involved, the 1.21 gigawatts are supplied by a plutonium-powered nuclear fission reactor that gets dumped in the local landfill after premature failure! Catastrophic, Iím staying clear of the states where this crap is being sold.

Just sayiní

Regards - Ron (slow on the uptake and 2 steps behind per usual, but with the correct 65 psi tire pressure.)

Bonus points for mentioning The Creator!

-Red, doling out the props...
Old 12-08-2017, 09:10 AM   #302
4 Rivet Member

2016 25' Flying Cloud
Fairfield , California
But the one thing we are all forgetting is the flux capacitor 2.0 is now fueled with garbage, thus cleaning the environment. Will 3.0 not need fuel at all?
Mattirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:20 AM   #303
Slide Out Society #001

2007 30' Classic S/O
Somewhere , South Carolina
One flux capacitor coming up

https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor

Oh oh oh O'Reilly Auto Parts aaaaawwww!

Continue with your pertinent discussions.
S/OS #001
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L 6 Speed
16" Michelins, Hi Spec Wheels, Max Brake, Carslile Actuator, Equal-i-zer, Dill TPMS. Campfire cook.
GCinSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:32 AM   #304
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCinSC2 View Post

That's the 1.0, and now made in China, which wouldn't have been possible, except Hillary sold all of our plutonium to China, sooooo... it's basically the ST of flux capacitors. Dangerous at any inflation!

-Red, mixing in some politics baby...
Old 12-08-2017, 09:32 AM   #305
Rivet Master

1972 31' Sovereign
1975 31' Excella 500
Currently Looking...
Benton , Arkansas
Life and death of a thread

The problem with flux capacitors is that all of the hardware to make it run is notoriously unreliable and problematic. Sure, they look great on the surface, but when the 1.2 million a year in added maintenance is added in, keeping Biff in line just ainít worth it.

J. Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:33 AM   #306
4 Rivet Member

2007 27' Classic FB
Richfield/SLC , Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCinSC2 View Post

Yep, just as I suspected - people are sticking with the original (dirty and polluting) plutonium flux capacitors, not the more expensive 2.0 models. Pretty much proves my point when you canít even find a 2.0 model for sale on the OíReilly website!

Heck, ASers havenít even caught up yet on superior technologies like lithium-ion solar powered coffee makers, so Iím hardly surprised.

Anyone with a 1.0 Model needs hazmat placards and warning labels so the rest of us can steer clear...

Again, just sayiní

Regards - Ron (standing down now, back to Forum hibernation for the winter)
Utah Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:33 AM   #307
Rivet Master

2015 23' FB International
2007 19' International CCD
Steamboat Springs , Colorado
Can the flux capacitor be used with a receiver hitch installed on the back of the trailer to haul a Harley Electra Glide?
Steamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:35 AM   #308
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamy1 View Post
Can the flux capacitor be used with a receiver hitch installed on the back of the trailer to haul a Harley Electra Glide?
Absolutely!

-Red, in favor of hauling Harleys...