Old 01-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #43
Rivet Master
1988 29' Excella
Collinsville , Illinois
I have always done toe up until now. Finally got used to DPN's and am doing my first top down sock. All of the previous ones have been done using Magic loop. I want to try all of the different ways to do it.

mcair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #44
2 Rivet Member
2012 25' Flying Cloud
Eureka , California
I just joined the RAV group. Thanks for setting it up. Time to look for some silver yarn,

and away we go.......
pidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #45
Rivet Master

2010 25' FB Flying Cloud
Davenport , Iowa
Knitter too!

Greetings all Airstream knitters! Finally a group that ladies can chat about! Those men don't have anything on us!! I started knitting again more seriously after retiretment 5 yrs ago. Am trying to use up yarn stash from years of idle accumulation. I have been threatened by family members not to buy anymore yarn until current supply runs out. In summer I knit with fine yarn for baby projects and give to charity, but when weather turns cold I get the larger needles and bulky yarn out and knit scarves, hats for homeless. But dishcloths are still my most favorite to knit, especially in AS as projects are small and don't take up much room. I always have dishcloths made up that have the flamingo pattern so they are ready to give away to new friends that attend rallys! NOW, I AM LOOKING FOR THE PATTERN FOR THE AIRSTREAM ON THE DISH CLOTHS! HELP ANYONE. Am not good at charting such a design and if someone already has it, why spend time planning when I could be knitting. I will look on Ravelry for the AS group; my name(nut68) is not as creative as others. I also like Knitting Paradise for another online site.
Enough rambling...must get to finishing an afghan started in 2005!
See you at rallys with knitting needles in hand and we'll chat!
Dana in snowy Iowa
Airtandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #46
Rivet Master

2010 25' FB Flying Cloud
Davenport , Iowa
Count me as a regular...I'm needled.....just posted to Ravelry airstream site. Looking forward to others thoughts/comments/patterns/problems/successess
Dana in snowy Iowa (nut68 on Ravelry)
Airtandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #47
Rivet Master
2005 22' Safari
Gresham , Oregon
I'm in. Rav name "sempigirl", air forum name sempi2. Looking forward to seeing lots of knitting, crocheting, sewing and crafting ideas from all of you very talented members. Susan

sempi2 is offline   Reply With Quote