Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-02-2005, 06:12 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Angry It's French, I tell ya!

Hey Tin!!

(Okay, it's a slow weekend) They don't call it the Texas Wide Web for a very good reason. We waren't born yesterday, believe you me. I was engaged in some anti-seditious surfing and ran across your picture: Tin Hut

You're busted dude. I googled on "Paris, Texas" and I found you mon ami. Now I don't know French but your webpage surely must contain some huge national secrets or you wouldn't have written it in code! At the above Tin Hut link I used good ol' 'merican Photoshop to magnify the seeming curved lines of the trailer in the upper left and came up with this most curious image of yer 2005 28' International CCD. Yeah, right!

[Name deleted so you cain't come after me!]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2005 28' International.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	13145  
CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 08:10 PM   #2
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoe stream
Hey Tin!!

(Okay, it's a slow weekend) They don't call it the Texas Wide Web for a very good reason. We waren't born yesterday, believe you me. I was engaged in some anti-seditious surfing and ran across your picture: Tin Hut

You're busted dude. I googled on "Paris, Texas" and I found you mon ami. Now I don't know French but your webpage surely must contain some huge national secrets or you wouldn't have written it in code! At the above Tin Hut link I used good ol' 'merican Photoshop to magnify the seeming curved lines of the trailer in the upper left and came up with this most curious image of yer 2005 28' International CCD. Yeah, right!

[Name deleted so you cain't come after me!]
The web page you linked us to is Dutch, are you sure you aren't suffering the effects of bauxite poisoning?
Old 07-02-2005, 10:00 PM   #3
Rivet Master

, Minnesota
I think they swiped the picture from this site. It doesn't really have anything to do with Jeb Bush and the new "shoot first" gun laws in Florida.

http://www.thundercountry949.com/art...20SUMMER.shtml
markdoane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 12:43 PM   #4
Rivet Master

Yorkshire , England
What U Sayin...

...... Say Markdoane...wot U sayin here, U tryin 2 put us BRITS off comin over 2 Florida, by sayin stuff like SHOOT FIRST... Do U kn jus how much revenue us Brits pump in2 FLORIDA every year...On our last trip alone in '02 the SIX of us spent abt $9k jus on Gas, Food, & havin a hell of a fantastic time, & that does NOT include the cost of GETTIN there... Now when Guns r mentioned...us brits kinda JUMP a lttl...Except ME, I aint scared of nuffin, NO not even the DEVIL...I MARRIED HIS SISTER...LOL..Take care now...Chris.....
Old 07-04-2005, 12:47 PM   #5
Rivet Master

, Minnesota
Chris,

Yeah, come on over. Just be sure you mind your manners if you go to Florida.
markdoane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 06:43 PM   #6
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by canny_banjo_man
...Except ME, I aint scared of nuffin, NO not even the DEVIL...I MARRIED HIS SISTER...LOL..Take care now...Chris.....
If you married his sister than I must have married his cousin!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 10:46 PM   #7
Rivet Master

Yorkshire , England
Lol...

Hi Guys, Yep We gonna hop the Pond in2 Fla, for 21 nites of FUN & wotever...LOL, Were plannin a return 2 Boston, but the Jan '04 trip realy cut Me up, I still NOT thawed out... I mean -14 was jus a lttl bit tooooooooo cooool even 4 Me, & the 35mph winds tooo...say NO more, a BEAUTIFUL CITY... WOW, don't get Me wrong, fantastic, so yep, maybe a SUMMER trip in the future, So Pattersontoo... U mustta Married LUCY, ( thats Her " HOT " name )...LOL U may find the Tripple 6 on Her FEET sumwhere, if U look...LOL
. Well Best O luck 2 Ya ALL....Take care...Chris.....