Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Off Topic Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-22-2004, 09:41 PM   #1
Rivet Master

Yorkshire , England
It's CHRISTMAS...

Ho Ho, Ho...
""" HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2 U ALL """...Chris 'n Chris & Family & Toby the "PUP"...Hope U have a WONDERFUL Time..........Chris.....
Old 12-23-2004, 11:35 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1984 29' Sovereign
Savannah , Missouri
Thumbs up Thanks from all of us~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canny_banjo_man
Ho Ho, Ho...
""" HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2 U ALL """...Chris 'n Chris & Family & Toby the "PUP"...Hope U have a WONDERFUL Time..........Chris.....
Chris,
Our Best wishes for you and the family~
Was it just last year we met you and the family in Boston??
TIME FLIES~
Again, "Merry Christmas to you and the family~!!".
As usual, I'll be working thru this entire weekend..
cheers`
53FC
aka T7
NEU #64
New England Unit
53flyingcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 01:40 AM   #3
Rivet Master

Yorkshire , England
Re Boston....

Hi Vern, & All....
Wow, sure was COOOOL...Brrrrrrr......I Nvr wanna do vat agn...no Sir, NOT in winter...that -14 almost cut Me in half..I guess I Lost 2 inches in height...My D/W ( Who STILL NOT talkin 2Me 4 writing off HER car, Ooops !...)....says it was FROSTY in ORLANDO last nite ( NOT QUOTE )...so Yea Vern, Time sure IS flyin by...sigh !, Wot U MEAN Workin....only Santa works at Christmas...I almost wrote SATAN, bein Dyslexic, I bn worshipin Him for Years....'till Lisa put Me right...No wonder I NEVER got a Bycicle in My stockin....
Well I gotta nother Car, Exact replica of the the one I jus lost, except it has a LOT of miles on the clock, still a ONE OWNER...A TAXI CAB Co.
LOL.....( Jokin )...a year older, infact the Same as D/W's...gotta GOOD deal. well I FINK I DID...hopefuly I get it 2day...
'Tell U wot I saw the other day, & gosh it hurt real bad, realy threw Me bk into My Childhood, & it's funny how one can recall " Unimportant blips of life, " when now I 4get wot I went 2 the store 4...LOL, yep it was the Young couple up the street with the TWO Kiddies, they were standing opp: their house lookin up, so Pup & I, kinda paused 4 a few moments...& then it happened...The Chimney sweeps brush popped out of the chimney...& their 2 Kiddies screamed with delight....Well WE don't want santa gettin all Dirty now do WE...???...LOL. The LOOK on those Kiddies faces said it ALL...I'll jus have 2 face it Vern, I AINT gettin any younger...LOL. Jus anothe Magic-Moment,
Well I gotta walk the PUP agn...tho I so busy I feel guilty sittin here..still I'm OUTA wort 'till wed :...So take CARE NOW, ALL our BESTEST Wishes 2 Each 'n every ONE of U...HAVE A GRAND TIME...Chris & the Gang.....