Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Off Topic Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #61
Rivet Master

2005 31' Classic
Cleveland , Tennessee
I'm glad that reading this post, it seems most of our airstream friends/family survived the storm! We have family that live in shaker heights, OH! Just miles from the Great Lakes (Cleveland, OH), although they don't have an airstream they lost three rooms of their house! Amazing how wide the swath of the storm damaged so much! There is no guarantee that no matter where you live, there is some type of natural disaster that can affect you (and looting, etc. seems to be the norm after any diaster)! It's sad we seem to send billions to other nations when something like this happens, yet when it comes to our own......, well..., what is the hold up? Our prayers are with you all!

Terry

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Lewis Carroll

AIR #38011
TAC TN-4
NOVA
Steelegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #62
Colonial Airstream NJ
Airstream Dealer

1961 16' Bambi
1997 19' "B" Van Airstream 190
Millstone Township , New Jersey
The barrier Island is open for traffic. Airstream tailer at 6:55 in the video we shot below.

Hurricane Sandy Recovery From Seaside on Route 35 North to The Mantoloking Bridge January 2013 - YouTube