Old 10-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #43
Rivet Master
1988 32' Excella
Robbinsville , New Jersey
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
Set up my parents. Make sure their wills call for me to get back whatever's left when they croak, and not have it go to my deadbeat brother.
For my parents I was thinking to just give them a credit card and pay it off each month (set the credit limit depending on how much I won). Well set up something else in my will.

Wazbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #44
Figment of My Imagination
2012 Interstate Coach
Metairie , Louisiana
Originally Posted by Wazbro View Post
For my parents I was thinking to just give them a credit card and pay it off each month (set the credit limit depending on how much I won). Well set up something else in my will.
Mine are old-school, and still write checks for everything. They don't trust credit cards. The only things they've ever bought on credit were houses and automobiles. Everything else, if they can't afford it, they don't get it. Not a bad way to manage your money, actually.

WBCCI #1105

Engineering: Finding complex solutions to simple problems you didn't even know you had.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:06 PM   #45
2 Rivet Member
1971 29' Ambassador
guyton , Georgia
t would quite this job of 4 nights a week buy a new tv and a new as visit family and friends and do some fishing. shot a turkey the other day and the store mananger
got mad as hell. don't know way season was open.

r.swanson is offline   Reply With Quote