Thanks! There's still a LONG list of stuff to do, though. Here's what I can think of off the top of my head (I'm writing it down here more for my benefit so I don't forget anything!)
• install wiring and lights
• locktite remaining bolts
• paint and install fenders
• paint wheels white (IF I have time)
• install shock studs and shocks (coming in this week... hopefully)
• get ignition key and wire in for the big test
• troubleshoot as necessary
• build control base out of matching wood
• install controls and cables
• install fuel tank straps (Coming this week)
• run wiring and switches for the lights
• run wiring for the horn (still need momentary switch for this as well)
• make front mount for horn
• run pick-up hose for speedo
• install bow brace/floorboard
• get plug for drain hole (VERY IMPORTANT!!!) haha!
• get missing pulleys for steering system
• run cables and test
• pay DNR fee so I can put it on the water!
• pick up oar... JUST IN CASE!
I'm still planning on getting the boat in the water on April 5th for her initial test run... We'll see how far I'll make it through the list above. Not ALL of it is mandatory.