Old 04-12-2006, 06:19 AM   #15
Just an old timer...

Tipton , Iowa
Cracker, the Forum software, to my knowledge, doesn't have an auto-disconnect feature. I'm not sure what's happening to you, but I don't think that it's on the AirstreamForums end.

I'll PM you and see if we can figure out what's happening.

AIR 2053 Current: 2006 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis, & 1995 Coachmen B-van
Former Airstreams: 1953 Flying Cloud, 1957 Overlander, 1961 Bambi, 1970 Safari Special, 1978 Argosy Minuet, 1985 325 Moho, 1994 Limited 34' Two-door, 1994 B190 "B-Van"
85MH325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:11 AM   #16

1968 24' Tradewind
Louisville , earth
Send a message via Yahoo to Boondocker
I hear the moderators fly to work in black helicopters

Originally Posted by 85MH325
<Moderator Hat On>

Of COURSE posts/threads -----------. I confess I'm -------- at the idea that they---------. They --------- for a variety of reasons; most generally because the posters lose -------- of the stated Forums policies. Some disappear after they've run their course because the----------- is largely ---------related and the ---------thread --------- value. The lengthy George Bush--------a prime example. I can't think -------------- recently, however------------------- deleted.

Yes, posts are edited for content. Threads are edited or deleted as appropriate when appropriate. ----------------------- what keeps the Forums a pleasant place to be. -- secrets---------- all.

What the staff ----------- edit for "thought control" ---------, and frankly I -----------at accusations to the contrary. -------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------- being "censored" provided ---- it ------ violate the stated policies.

.................................................. .................................................. ...................
.................................................. ...........

I refer you to ------------------- if you haven't ------ them recently:

<Moderator Hat Off>

Visit my photography page
and the
Favorite camp grounds project map
My Blog

(The artist formerly known as General Disarray)

Boondocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:36 AM   #17
Rivet Master
1959 26' Overlander
Putnam , Connecticut
Originally Posted by Stefrobrts
We don't have a policy of deleting threads that are critical to Airstream, and to my knowledge Airstream has never asked us to do so. In fact the quality control threads for every year have been very critical of Airstream, and they are still up.

Perhaps you should just let us know which thread you are looking for and someone can help you find it. I don't believe any threads have been removed lately. Threads often don't show in the new posts list to the last person who posted to them.
Well this explains alot. I was taking it personal... Thanks for the info.

Over59 is offline   Reply With Quote