Old 01-11-2004, 02:08 AM   #15
Rivet Master
Yorkshire , England

Hi Guy's...
As most of U kn, this will B my 6th trip 2 Yr WONDERFUL LAND across the pond..funny how got the LEAST visits here, my middle D/D has bn over Yr side abt 9 times now, this one will B her 10th...I guess SHE is a SUCKER 4 the GOOD things, that Yr Beautiful Land has 2 offer, U kn we got EUROPE on our doorstep...NEVER bn...NEVER wanna go there either...SO U Guy's gotta B doin somethin RIGHT...LOL...EVEN if it is DRINKIN our GUINNESS...LOL...Hic, Hic...
THANX 4 the WELCOME Guy's, that's why we come on over 2 Yr land...I & D/S not bn 2 Boston, rest of family have... Wife & 3, YES THREE Darling DAUGHTERS....have, can U imagine the state of my CREDIT CARDS...Talk abt "MELT DOWN"..I gotta take a nap..lmao, tell U what though...I would'nt CHANGE a thing abt 'em, they R ALL Great Cookies...this IS a BIG part of their Xmas gift from ME...this trip, so it's kinda SPECIAL, 4 U guy's with D/Ds U kn what I mean...It's a " POP'S " thing....
Guess the Weather is COLDER there than HERE...but the $ exchange rate is fantastic right now, so all that shoppin I gotta CARRY...( that's ALL they want me there 4...2 CARRY their BUYS ). I guess it's worth the haul. My Girlies went this time LAST year, got treated like Queens...So I jus wanna THANK U ALL 4 the GREAT WELCOMES...& Wish U ALL a very " HAPPY NEW YEAR ", a little late I kn...but best late than NEVER...LOL...
Any of U still NOT winterized Yr Trailers YET...Oh ! Boy...U gonna B SORRY...( only jokin )...What I kn abt A/Ss...I could write on a PIN-HEAD...but I'm learnin & yearnin....
Ya All take CARE now, STAY safe, ENJOY... & remember.......

ONE NICE BETTER than TEN NOT-so nice-words...&
Quantity IS NOT always the QUALITY...Chris.....

It's NICE 2B Important...but it's more Important 2B NICE...Chris.....
canny_banjo_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 08:06 AM   #16
Rivet Master
2005 28' International CCD
Pagosa Springs , Colorado
fingers & toes

I haven't counted my fingers & toes in a while. You've given me a weekend project now. I'll get to work on the cipherin' and give you a final count asap

"would you rather have a mansion full of money or a trailer full of love?"

Tin Hut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 12:51 PM   #17
Rivet Master
Yorkshire , England
U KIDDIN Right...

Tin Can...
U kiddin me, yea, tell me U R...what a D/W never ran so fast...when I started laughin...thought I was freakin out or somethin...well us Brits have a sayin abt things like that...ONLY IN
Gee that's sooo good, realy is...even made me COUNT my OWN fingers...U mean there ARE folk like that ???, well kinda cute, that's all I can say....
U realy made my DAY, thank's 4 that, at the mo, we R full of we prepare 2 set of on our vacation 2 Yr side of the Pond, a place named
So I gonna b missin this Forum 4a while, but I'll B bk...
Till then U ALL take great care of one another...
"" GOD BLESS AMERICA "" ...Chris.....
It's NICE 2B Important...but it's more Important 2B NICE...Chris.....
canny_banjo_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 01:35 PM   #18
Site Team
, Minnesota
Trailr life

tin Hut:
If you take off your shoes and socks and post a picture, I will hep you with the cipherin'

markdoane is offline   Reply With Quote