Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
ESG

Currently Looking...
Hobe Sound , Florida
Anyone in Upstate New York? Albany? Cooperstown and or surrounding areas?

Good Morning to all,

I am a newbie on your forum and I may not even be posting in the correct sub-form, however if there is a moderator that would see that it is moved to the correct location, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have searched for dealers, EBAY and craigslist in upstate New York and I just found this forum and hope I can get some help from the existing members.

We are an event décor company based out of New York City and I run our satellite office in Florida.
We are servicing the annual event fopr one of our clients, a major league sports organization in Cooperstown, New York. This is an event/client that we service yearly and this year’s theme is “Drive ins, Diners and Dives” and we are looking for one to rent just as a prop set at the entrance to the event. This is a private event and the rented trailer would be secured, set at the entrance to the dinner tent. The exact date of the event is Friday, July 22nd and we would want it on location at least one-two days prior… It may be removed the very next day, but I will have to reconfirm that in the install and dismantle schedule so that removal date is just tentative for right now.

I would love to be able to secure one like this, if not, yours, perhaps you have a friend in the area or know of a dealer there as well that may be interested. As I said, I have been scouring the internet and the only AIRSTREAM dealer I found is in Syracuse and they do not rent.The best method to reach me is via my cell phone or by email via the forum.
(321) 695-5715

I would request that you look into and consider a fee that would include hauling it as we do not have the means to do so.

Thank you.
Eric
ESG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
ESG

Currently Looking...
Hobe Sound , Florida
Hello and so far... Thank you for some of your responses.
In emailing photos to my boss in NY of the many that have come across my screen this morning, he has decided to steer this towards the direction of a "Bambi" size Airstream.

I love these (all sizes) but the look of the little one seems to be the direction we are leaning towards.

I found this guy here in Florida hours ago and he will provide me with a quote, but I fear for the distance, it may be way out of our financial league.

http://www.cosmiccafefl.com/

Here is where I need help.
I need to locate an owner, dealer that has a little Bambi type trailer that is willing to rent it to us for this event. In no way am I discarding the larger airstream options as I may have no choice but to rent one, but it is the overall space with what we are doing.

In no way are we planning on doing any kind of service from the trailer, but the above website gave more inspiration to create a similar set up, with the door to your trailer locked as mentioned in the first post.

We will erect an old style billboard with an old food product logo (just like the ones in old movies and cartoons where a motorcycle cop or "car 54" would sit waiting for speeders.)
There would be some landscape set around this trailer and billboard and we are looking at acquiring some retro aluminum diner "cocktail size" tables and chairs set nearby for scenery.

Your e mails and calls are welcome.
Please feel free to PM me or e mail me at eric@rennyandreed.com

Thank you,
Eric
ESG is offline   Reply With Quote