Old 11-24-2006, 08:15 AM   #15
2 Rivet Member
1988 29' Excella
A Model Co. Called The Franklin Mint, I Think Has A A.s. And Tv Combo. But Its Not For Kids. Starting Price Is $125 Also Try The Danbury Mint. Same Kind Of Price. This Toy Is Only To Look At,not Play

TIMETOGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:57 PM   #16
Rivet Master
Currently Looking...
Colville , Washington
Originally Posted by chuck
I looked on their website, and can't find anything that looks like an airstream. They do have a white-box camper, and several models of their cars have corresponding hitches. And these definately look to be for little kids...says "age 3 and up".

no chevron stations around here...but looks like you can order them through the web.

the different vehicles look kind of like the characters from the disney "cars" movie...but from reading the site, it looks like these been around for quite some time.
Cool, I never tried to find them on the web
Yeah I see there are a few that look like "Cars", but they've definitely been around longer. (1996) My son has been collecting them for awhile, and he assures me there is an Airstream (however I've never been able to find one, and I wasn't able to find one online either?) He recently got the (SOB ) "Hap E Camper"
I just looked thru the entire? list and didn't find an AS model, so I emailed them to see if they have made one, and if not how about it? . I'll let you know if I find out anything positive.

"In 1996, the first Chevron Cars rolled off the production line. There are now 50 Chevron Cars, including all the regular edition cars, the Limited Edition collection, and Special Edition Breast Cancer Awareness cars. In addition, there are four mini cars and a series of five Autopia cars. Find information on each of the Chevron collectible toy cars by clicking on the car images below."

AIR 12256
Currently Looking
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
2001 Honda XR650R
Currently Looking...for an Avion Truck Camper (or a Classic Argosy MoHo)

"In regione caecorum rex est luscus." GP
GreatPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:29 PM   #17
Rivet Master

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Santa Cruz , California
Thanks, Great Pumpkin (can't type that without smiling) please keep me posted if you hear anything.
janetb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #18
Don't forget your cat nap

Port Orchard , Washington
Airstream Bank

In case anyone would be interested:

I found this in a catalog.

Vintage Trailer Bank - Creations and Collections

Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote