Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Off Topic Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-31-2006, 07:50 AM   #1
Rivet Master

1994 30' Excella
Currently Looking...
Milwaukee , Wisconsin
A Rivet Master I

I've been so busy posting here and there, welcoming new members and chiming in with two cents worth of grey matter that I did not even notice going over the magic number 500. I glanced at my beautiful Chummy's picture and saw those words "Rivet Master" posted right there under my name. The most highly sought after designation on this forum. The title that sets you apart from all others who also post. Now I can proudly go anywhere with the knowledge of knowing that I Chaplain Kent am a Rivet Master. Today when I get my groceries I will stand in the check out lane with a new purpose and a new authority because I am now a Rivet Master. But the grocery store is only the beginning. This weekend. on Saturday of this weekend, right after lunch, on Saturday of this weekend, I am going to Home Depot!!! Yes that is right. I will burst into the automatic door and stand there for all the people to see. Chaplain Kent the Rivet Master.
Somewhere in the bowels of this forum is my 500th post. I do not know where it is, or what is was. I do know it was a good and important post as all of mine are, of course. If you happen to come across my 500th post please let me know. Someday that post could be famous.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:54 AM   #2
Naysayer

1968 24' Tradewind
Russellville , earth
CONGRATS! Its amazing how fast them rivets pile up isnt it? Thanks for all your involvement with the forum so lean back and enjoy them rivets.

Visit my photography and painting website
https://rooseveltfineart.com
Instagram is r.w.roosevelt

Boondocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:25 AM   #3
Rivet Master

, Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplain Kent
If you happen to come across my 500th post please let me know. Someday that post could be famous.
Here it is!

http://www.airforums.com/forums/204272-post4.html

I especially like this part:

"Goggles are a good idea, keep your mouth closed and I hope I don't have to explain."

Maybe that can be your new signature line?

markdoane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:11 PM   #4
_

. , .
greetings o'wise one......

"Somewhere in the bowels of this forum is my 500th post. I do not know where it is, or what is was. I do know it was a good and important post as all of mine are, of course. If you happen to come across my 500th post please let me know. Someday that post could be famous."

well padre, i've been looking everywhere for it......and i think i've found it.

wait it's right here on the tip of my finger......

cheers
2air'
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	500th post.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	18055  
2airishuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:22 PM   #5
Site Team

2002 25' Safari
Dewey , Arizona
I counted backwards from your current post (522) and I came up with this one. It even say's post #500! Or maybe someone did a little digital alteration.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ck500.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	18083  

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #6
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Angels nuttin' AZfly!!! See the jpg fuzz? But who could deserve it more?

Congrats Chap' Kent -- and many happy returns (with all applicable reservations and disclaimers applying, including but not restricted to travelling in icing conditions and/or without sunglasses, with unseemly company, at speeds over legal restrictions, nor with noxious emissions above and beyond the specific interests of the EPA, NHTSA, NTSB, IIHS and the Sierra Club. OK, the last is my specific interest but I make a better jokester than attorney any-hoo... ).

You have passed the 10% mile-mark along the truly rarefied path of your fellow midwesterner, Eric "The Mahvelous" Silvertwinkie.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #7
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
1954 25' Cruiser
1990 34.5' Airstream 345
VC Highlands , Nevada
Send a message via Skype™ to Buttercup
Congrats! and may I say also a hearty thanks to az for the wonderful archive service being performed in capturing the historic moment. I got mine as well.
Buttercup's Web Site. WBCCI #17330, 11281 & 7830. VAC Past President, TAC NV-2 & NV-3
Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:54 PM   #8
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Okay B-cup, you are right. AZ, I'm sorry -- I believe I was the one responsible for posting a graphic doubling Eric's credited posts here (post #6).

Dr. Froyd-ric F.: "Alive! It's Alive! It's Alive!"

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote