Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
Airstreamer

2012 27' FB International
Bellevue , Washington
2012 Airstream Brochure and our 1st Year Anniversary

It has been one year since hubby and I have acquired our Airstream and it has been such an incredible, amazing -- year!

In addition, I am happy (and sooooo very very proud) to announce that over 15 of my photos have been featured in Airstream's new 2012 Travel Trailer brochure.

I can honestly say that after this experience, I feel very accomplished in my life. What an opportunity to work with such an incredible, iconic American company.

http://just5moreminutes.onsugar.com/18858252
Old 08-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2006 28' International CCD
Nashville , Tennessee
Congratulations!

I just recently found your blog and have very much enjoyed your Airstream life musings.

Great photography, and I can't wait to try some of your recipes . . .

Can't wait to see the new brochure -- hopefully will be able to snag a copy!

Debbie
dmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:36 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2012 16' International
2015 25' FB International
Milwaukie , Oregon
Love your photos! Can't believe you've only owned it for a year...figured you were an "old pro" at airstream life Looking forward to watching the rest of your adventures unfold! Congratulations on the publications of your photos - quite an honor!

-Kim

The Small Small Trailer
valmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
Airstreamer

Bellevue , Washington
Thanks so much for the nice compliments We are truly having the time of our lives !
Old 08-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
Troutstream

2006 28' International CCD
Centerville , Ohio
Your photos are great and my wife and I love the blog. The Short, Short Trailer, Riveted, and Streamin are all great blogs as well. You all represent the Pacific Northwest well and make we want to visit on a long extended trip. That will have to wait as I am a weekend warrior in the midwest for the time being and work interferes with my fun.
TROUTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
Airstreamer

Bellevue , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUTD
Your photos are great and my wife and I love the blog. The Short, Short Trailer, Riveted, and Streamin are all great blogs as well. You all represent the Pacific Northwest well and make we want to visit on a long extended trip. That will have to wait as I am a weekend warrior in the midwest for the time being and work interferes with my fun.
I completely sympathize with work interfering with longer distance Airstream travels ( how I wish we could have attended Alumapalooza ). Thank you for the kind words
Old 08-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #7
3 Rivet Member

2012 27' Flying Cloud
Kirkland , Washington
Wow! Congratulations Monica! Your pictures are amazing, glad that more people can enjoy them now.
AlumFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #8
Airstreamer

Bellevue , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlumFalcon View Post
Wow! Congratulations Monica! Your pictures are amazing, glad that more people can enjoy them now.
Awww, thank you so much AlumFalcon Hope your doing well and enjoying the summer!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:39 AM   #9
Rivet Master

2013 25' FB Flying Cloud
2011 23' FB Flying Cloud
Branson , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by J5MM View Post
It has been one year since hubby and I have acquired our Airstream and it has been such an incredible, amazing -- year!

In addition, I am happy (and sooooo very very proud) to announce that over 15 of my photos have been featured in Airstream's new 2012 Travel Trailer brochure.

I can honestly say that after this experience, I feel very accomplished in my life. What an opportunity to work with such an incredible, iconic American company.

http://just5moreminutes.onsugar.com/18858252
Nice shots!

I genuinely hope Airstream paid you well for the usage.

While I haven't yet seen the literature, if it's commercial in application, they're obligated.

https://www.pbase.com/murreywalker

2011 23 FC FB
murreywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:51 AM   #10
Rivet Master

2007 23' Safari SE
Central , Connecticut
Congrats - that's quite a honor. I was using your blog to show my wife the benefits of a 25FB...

Tom
mutcth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:15 AM   #11
Airstreamer

Bellevue , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutcth View Post
Congrats - that's quite a honor. I was using your blog to show my wife the benefits of a 25FB...

Tom
It does feel like the utmost honor, ever. thank you!

I hope my blog will help It's funny, this past weekend where we were camped it seems like all of the "oohs and aah's" came from the ladies of the fellows as they walked by...

Good luck !!

Tags