Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2019, 01:42 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1983 31' Excella
1983 31' Airstream310
Jax , Florida
Specs for 1983 300 classic

Hi to all
I have been looking for information on the classic 30 foot motorhome. On the net and even on the forum in the history section there was little of any info about the 300s. The timeline jumps from the 28s to the 31s. I did find an ad for one for sale that said that there may have been only 30 built!?! Does this sound right? I would like to find one of the graphic "cut-a-way" pics that are so easy to find for other models. I would like to find interior views and actual specific dimensions for both inside and out. Is there any know source for this information? Even the Airstream Co. Web page has nothing to offer. When I called them to ask about parts I was referred to a salvage business. The interior of mine is fairly bad and I don't think my wife can deal with all the dog dander and evidance of rodent infestation. Pretty sure that all the fabric and wood components will need to be removed. It's got the rear (useless) tub/shower combo and center opposing beds. There must be info out there on these things. I know that some other models have similar layouts but I want to find specs on the dimensions for this one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
PB
Kitester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:03 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1984 31' Airstream310
Honokaa , Hawaii
The only reference that I know of with a little of the information that you are looking for is here:

http://www.viewrvs.com/motorhome/air...stream-300.php

Looks like the rear bath models were made only in '83, with rear bedroom models built in '91 and '92.
Waipio Rim is offline   Reply With Quote