My generator compartment was lined with some shiny (mylar?) stuff over a thin layer of foam. The shiny stuff separated from the foam and was flapping around loose inside the compartment. When the cooling fan for the generator came on (generator is a water cooled Honda) it sucked the shiny stuff up against the radiator cutting the air flow through the radiator causing the generator to heat up and shut itself off.
I'm, thinking of lining the compartment with this stuff: http://www.b-quiet.com/hliner.html
. Does this seem like a good idea?
Any other suggestions?