Old 06-20-2007, 09:33 AM   #15
Rivet Master
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
SOO what year, type motorhome are you looking for? we can probably give you some more specifics. Definitely do a lot of looking, we did a lot of research, looked at 3 and spent probably 4 hours in ours before we bought it and I was amazed when I went to look for a conventional oven we did not have one! The micro/convection works great for us, having an original built in icemaker and Nu tone kitchen system is amazing. They made a geat product and we love our 1985 345

Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:43 PM   #16
2 Rivet Member
1974 Argosy 24
1974 24' Argosy 24
Manningtree , essex
Send a message via Skype™ to fozzies
I don't think you understand the British has never been necessary to refrigerate our beer, it is enough that it is kept in a cellar. It would also be spoiled at under 5 deg C (not talking here about yellow beer). I would like to state here that neither of us actually drink the stuff! Also what is this about Lucas fridges? They also are not generally necessary, just a big umbrella.

fozzies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:52 PM   #17
3 Rivet Member
2004 28' Classic
1965 20' Globetrotter
Stephenville , Texas

Hello (again) from Texas! I'm glad you found your way to the forums! You will find a wealth of information and new friends here. No matter what you end up purchasing you won't be disappointed as long as it's an Airstream. We purchased our '82 310 turbo diesel motorhome less than a year ago and know that we won't ever own anything but an Airstream.

We had never been camping before when we bought "Seymour" last July and didn't know if it would be something we would/could get into and enjoy. Two rallies later and 150 new best friends we came home and listed our motorhome on the classifieds. We now are ready to make a little larger investment for something newer - and you can bet it will be another Airstream.

We are by no means experts in Airstream motorhomes but we will be happy to visit with you about our experiences in the last year and some of the things we have learned. Give us a call.

Jimmy and Marque

I envy you the opportunity you have to spend some quality time out on the road. (Retirement is only 609 days away, but who's counting?)

Jimmy and Marque (Zoey)
WBCCI#: 2344
Texas Highland Lakes Unit
Jimarq is offline   Reply With Quote