Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1982 31' Airstream 310
champaign , Illinois
radiator hoses

i searched the mechanics corner here all the way back to the first page back in '03 or so and i couldnt find a brand or part number for the upper and lower radiator hoses. does someone have the correct numbers on these hoses for an '82 310 turbo diesel. i have my old ones so i could take them in and have someone try to match them up. greatly appreciate the help folks.
mayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1982 31' Airstream 310
champaign , Illinois
ok i found a dayco hose for the upper radiator hose that works. its a little big in diameter but i tightened it down good and put double clamps on it just to be safe. seems to be just fine. so for the upper radiator hose on a 1982 310 turbo diesel its a DAYCO 70448. the belts for the alternator are SPB 1250. i got mine from Vbelt global supply. they are metric measurements 17mm across the top, 13mm deep, and 1250mm long. i tried the spb 1200 and they will work but they are a bit short and were hard to get on so i will go with the 1250 next time.
mayco is offline   Reply With Quote