Made some major progress, before I spilled the beans.
Got the radiator in and all the hoses, ducts, clamps and stuck the filter on the intake with my 4-6" exhaust adapter. Got to make a support for the adapter, hang from the top or mount on the radiator frame.
Not much room for anything else to fit over the top of the radiator now.
Put a couple gallon of water in the radiator and fired her up! Cracked right off!!! I watch the gauges, less then 40 psi oil, temp got off the low pin. Tech not so good. No reading at idle, rev it a little and it pegs out. Not good.
I'm reading the rpm off the alternator. Hope it works for the TCI.
Anyway I ran it for a while then checked for leaks. One of the fitting on the oil cooler is leaking, so, I go get a wrench and once again I see
these transmission cooling tube clips, and I think, "Dang! I need to put them back on the tubes before I forget!" So I'm sitting on the floor working on the leaky fitting when I notice this blob of oil headed my way. SH T!!! The tube come off the transmission! Hazmat!!
Want a mess. Used want I have left of a bag of floor dry.
Oh well, tomorrow it'll be time to pull the drain plug on the gas tank and take my regular gas bath. Maybe I'll squeegee all the gas up to the front and out the door.
I've got some wires I don't know where they go from/in and I've lost the wire to the tranny temp sender. Need to get with the TCI people to find out how/if they have any software updates so my visa computer can see TCI controller, or will I have to buy Window 10. Other then that, I just got to get a couple things put back on and pick a sunny day to go to the muffler shop.