Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-25-2003, 08:02 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

TVs and such

I am trying to decide the best way to have a TV forward and one in rear bedroom of my 310 mh and was wondering if anyone had come up with a good ideas on ways to attach or set up.

I searched under tv, etc. but got no answers. I remember a few comments but am at a loss on whether extended arms or cutouts or what are the way to go....help...jem
zduke4x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 09:17 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

My 345 mh had a swingarm mounted in rear bedroom and I thought it really detracted from the beautiful interior, so I decided to make a cutout in the closet and build a shelf to hold the tv and then it would be flush mounted with the wall. Finish it out with putting trim aroung tv after staining it to match interior finish. More of an updated look and as far as the front of the mh I simply put a 13 inch tv with VHS built in on the table between my 2 chairs as it fits perfectly and family watches movies while on the road while I play bus driver....good luck !
TexasStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 09:26 PM   #3
Rivet Master

Massachusetts
Send a message via Yahoo to yukionna
DTBW outlined his tv set-up in this thread.
yukionna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 08:43 AM   #4
4 Rivet Member

thank you!

Thanks for the replies....I guess a flat screen in the way to go with a ceiling mount.....I just have a bunch of 13/15" tv's from a grown family that I was trying to utilize...jem
zduke4x is offline   Reply With Quote