Hey Chris~!

HAVE A SAFE AND MOST ENJOYABLE TRIP..
Get a chance..eat a TURKEY...lmao

ciao~

Old 11-19-2002, 05:37 PM   #16
Rivet Master

Dallas , Texas
Quote:
We are meeting Chris this Sunday after our rally and giving him a tour of our MH.
We met Chris and his son, Mark in a parking lot last Sunday. Chris is just as much fun in person as he is on the forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chris-mark cropped for forum.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	873  

Old 12-08-2002, 05:18 AM   #17
Rivet Master

Yorkshire , England
What a day.

Hi ALL...
Well I'm back, hope this time out of mine U Guys chance to brush up on Yr English...lol.
After the taxi taking the Girlies out to the local shopping mall, to put the credit card into MELT-DOWN mode one...lo, my son Mark & I set out to meet Edie & Brett, at K-mart, Clermont, funny how we kinda found the place, with no trouble at all...we kinda got there early, so we swopped notes of the different types of units we saw, heading away from us as we neared our meeting spot, there were 5th wheelers galore, and so many other types of A/Ss & Mh/Rvs, we could'nt take them all in, we did manage to look at a local fire truck in the carpark, and speak with the fire crew, he liked my 911 commemorative pin, sure I saw a tear in his eyes...
As we were a little early, we took some breakfast at the K-Mart cafe...after thet we went outside...and saw a huge M/H...yes it was Edie & Brett, who gave us both a huge welcome, THANKS GUYS, it was'nt long b4 we were chatting like a ladies knitting group...lol, as talking IS my prize asset...
I was amazed at the number of little cubby holes it had to stow things away...kinda reminded me of my D/Ws money purse...
which by this time must be almost EMPTY...lol...Bless her.....
Windsor was a sight 4 sore eyes, as our own PUP was at the kennels for his vacation, Puppyville I named it...missed him lots...however, Edie & Brett let us both look over their unit, and explained all about with great prideness, it was a lesson for the 5 of us...we took some fotos, ( I'll get my D/D to put some on the site...)...and said our goodbyes, as E & B still had to get back home to tampa way, a good 100 miles away...Both Mark & myself, THANK them both, very, very much for thier hospitality, and mainly for putting up with my chatting, of which I hope their EARS are better now...lmao...BIG thanks again...it was a great day for us both...and thanks for a great FORUM...
...Chris.....
Old 12-08-2002, 05:58 AM   #18
Rivet Master

1984 29' Sovereign
Savannah , Missouri
Thumbs up Welcome back~

Chris...Thanks for all the updates~! You not gettin away that easy.. let's have more of your vacation..lol
Sounds like you had a FANTASTIC time~ As well, your D/W & D/D spending your money~
Does this mean you're in the RED yet?? lol
BTW, pop me off an email with your complete home addy..We want to send something over your way..if you don't mine..
YOU BETTER NOT MIND...lol
ciao
T7
Attached Images

NEU #64
New England Unit
53flyingcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 11:17 AM   #19
Rivet Master

Yorkshire , England
In the red...

Hi all...
Did U mention RED...Hee Hee...Well I have to admit we spent a LOT of big $$$$$ between us, that's jus my D/W an I. I spent the LEAST...There MUST be a knack to spending money...guess it's a WOMENS thing...lol, well it was very enjoyable, I found myself buyin lots of silly things that I have NO real use for...I won't hold Wally World responsible for that though, Oh !!!...what a GREAT store, I actualy rode one of those 3 wheeler bikes up & down the aisle, an NO-ONE batted a eyelid, gee I sure felt YOUNG agn...lol.
We came back with some money...so I'll try an save it for a newer car...( I've bn sayin that now for 6 years )....But 2b honest...we ALL had a fab time, an it WAS worth it, and hope 2b bk in 2005...
I have LOTS of little tales 2 tell, but as they are NOT A/S or R/V related I feel it is UNFAIR 2 clog up this site with my joys of Yr beautiful land...We never realy left...we're jus vacating bk in 'lil ole England...
I was bk at WORK 2day...what a dive...Chris.....